Post Of The Year 2011 Nominations

tiger_rick

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whoa there! That's going quite a way overboard. The guy made a crack you don't like, hardly warrants wishing death through cancer on his mum, does it?

Yeah an innocent crack on a serious condition that many suffer with and people like Triple A who are thicker than a lamp post don't understand.

Asperger Syndrome is different from other disorders on the autism spectrum, in part, because it is often diagnosed in older children and adults as opposed to very young children. That's because Asperger Syndrome is a relatively mild form of ASD which does not include problems with basic language skills. Many people with Asperger Syndrome are very bright and capable. The issues that emerge for people diagnosed with Aspergers are related specifically to social and communication skills -- skills that only become signficant as people get older and need to negotiate complex social situations

Easy for most of the people on here social situations but it is a condition that many suffer and people just don't understand his "crack" was worthless and pointless and was not needed in a thread meant to be shining a little bit of light on brit wres.

His post wasn't having a go at Aspergers, it was just doing the usual, cynical "it's a con" response that half the threads on here get. I've got Aspergers and, whilst that means I perhaps missed some subtle malicious intent in his joke, it also means I'm on half solid ground for deciding if it was offensive. And it wasn't. It was just cynical. Of all the things to wish cancer on TripleA's mum's arse for, that one seems a bit unfair.

• Paid Members
Whoa there! That's going quite a way overboard. The guy made a crack you don't like, hardly warrants wishing death through cancer on his mum, does it?

Yeah an innocent crack on a serious condition that many suffer with and people like Triple A who are thicker than a lamp post don't understand.

Asperger Syndrome is different from other disorders on the autism spectrum, in part, because it is often diagnosed in older children and adults as opposed to very young children. That's because Asperger Syndrome is a relatively mild form of ASD which does not include problems with basic language skills. Many people with Asperger Syndrome are very bright and capable. The issues that emerge for people diagnosed with Aspergers are related specifically to social and communication skills -- skills that only become signficant as people get older and need to negotiate complex social situations

Easy for most of the people on here social situations but it is a condition that many suffer and people just don't understand his "crack" was worthless and pointless and was not needed in a thread meant to be shining a little bit of light on brit wres.

His post wasn't having a go at Aspergers, it was just doing the usual, cynical "it's a con" response that half the threads on here get. I've got Aspergers and, whilst that means I perhaps missed some subtle malicious intent in his joke, it also means I'm on half solid ground for deciding if it was offensive. And it wasn't. It was just cynical. Of all the things to wish cancer on TripleA's mum's arse for, that one seems a bit unfair.

Yeah fair enough I have probably let my emotions get the better of me as pointed out by van dammer and the fact that little prick triple a really annoys me. I'll stop posting in this thread as it is just pointless shit i am posting.

• Paid Members
Probably just a bloke after some free merch.

I quoted this as well as this should easily win worst post of the year. Sometimes comedy is not needed and it wasn't here but Triple A decided he would make exactly zero people laugh, added zero to a thread, dick.

You're a good 'un, crawlingwest.

• Moderators

Nah, fuck that. When that Danimal fella wished cancer on me it was seen as banter and I took it so. It's fair game.

• Paid Members

Nah, fuck that. When that Danimal fella wished cancer on me it was seen as banter and I took it so. It's fair game.

I thought that was a bit harsh. But either way, he didn't wish it on your mum, did he? Even if cancer-wishing is seen as banter, on someone's relatives is a mite too far, I think.

• Paid Members
No, but my Mam is hard as fuck.

It's a weird feeling isn't it. My mama is a third dan black belt. Very strange sat around with a bunch of lads talking about who the hardest person you know is, and then have two or three mates look at each other and go "Steve's mum."

She is, mind.

I'll stop posting in this thread as it is just pointless shit i am posting.

Stop posting on here altogether.

• Paid Members

I'm posting on a phone, so I'm not going to quote it, but Mr Seven's essay about Women's wrestling in the thread he created yesterday surely deserves to be in with a nod for this thread. It's provoked interesting debate, was well thought put and also was well argued.

Archived