Post Of The Year 2011 Nominations

tiger_rick

• Paid Members
Also, I wasn't able to send the PM until the suspension was up as you're locked out of the forum, so I'd probably calmed down by that point :p

That depends on whether the mod is nice to you. You can be full on suspended or just disabled from posting.

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

The shit post thread has produced an entertaining back and forth between Frankie Crisp and The Miz/Keeno, but this post for me sums up the feelings towards the latter perfectly. Humourous, venomous and matter of factly.

When he responds like a man I will give up, until then I will call him out. Hardly bullying.

He won't come out unless you play his theme tune, you absolute cunt.

Mike Castle gets absolutely slayed by Chest Rockwell. Cool as fuck.

I am the same. My Wife gets up at 6:15am for work and the alarm goes off at 6am. Can hardly ever go back to sleep!

Your wife having an alarm set is nowhere even near the same as someone waking up at the same time every day even without an alarm. Get the fuck out of the thread.

Stop trying to jump on the Keeno abuse bandwagon, you loser.

This man disagrees :

big-boss-man.jpg

I liked this in reply to Boydy. Its just great to see the big man still making the likes of Boydy serve hard times from beyond the grave. Apparently the Boss Man was told he was a nasty bastard, from his Moma.

Seconded. Loved how in that thread, the decent people who objected to the crimes of the sex offender were the 'mongs'.

• Paid Members
This man disagrees :

big-boss-man.jpg

I liked this in reply to Boydy. Its just great to see the big man still making the likes of Boydy serve hard times from beyond the grave. Apparently the Boss Man was told he was a nasty bastard, from his Moma.

Seconded. Loved how in that thread, the decent people who objected to the crimes of the sex offender were the 'mongs'.

Not thirded. I was enjoying that thread until it became a bickerfest.

Could a mod not re-open in, delete the last 2/3 pages, and let it run again on the provision that anyone who mongs it up again gets s suspension?

The Boydy incident happened, it's a notable moment in UKFF history, but just baiting him for the sake of it is lame, Boss Man memes or not.

• Paid Members
Not read the book, but saw a picture of Kate McCann lately and she's still a MILF.

Surprised she's not looking more tanned to be honest. After all, she's been lying in The Sun all week. :devil:

I don't know if it's a joke currently doing the round or if he's nailed that one himself but it was well played :thumbsup:

• Paid Members
I'll also second air_raid's HBK post. Meanwhile, from 'off topic comments that don't warrant a thread'. What can I say, I like puns.

Some blokes have just been in to our work for training, two of whom were Eastern European. One of them, whose name was Vaida, pointed outside at one of the big transits and wanted to know what is was used for but in broken English it just came out 'What is that?'.

I nearly fell over myself to say 'It's a big van, Vaida' and then looked around for recognition of my shit pun. There's wasn't a sodding flicker.

Why can't you lot work here? :(

I was reading through today, and found that no-one has seconded this. That shit ain't right.

Seconded.

• Paid Members
I'll also second air_raid's HBK post. Meanwhile, from 'off topic comments that don't warrant a thread'. What can I say, I like puns.

Some blokes have just been in to our work for training, two of whom were Eastern European. One of them, whose name was Vaida, pointed outside at one of the big transits and wanted to know what is was used for but in broken English it just came out 'What is that?'.

I nearly fell over myself to say 'It's a big van, Vaida' and then looked around for recognition of my shit pun. There's wasn't a sodding flicker.

I was reading through today, and found that no-one has seconded this. That shit ain't right.

Seconded.

I must have missed that one; I'll third that

Seconded.

I must have missed that one; I'll third that

Fourthed.

I really really enjoyed Lister ending Hulkamania in the comments that don't warrant a thread thread..

He's right for three reasons. One is that most people live in hotels. The second is that USA is available in 86.2% of homes while Spike is in 85.8% of homes, which is a major and significant difference. The third is that WWE moved to Spike in September 2000 and during the rest of the year fell below a 5.0 rating three different times, which caused it to go bankrupt.

He is also right that the people who see TNA are buying it. At least 0.5% of viewers buy every PPV, and there is absolutely no way that TNA could do anything to persuade other existing viewers to pay out.

Archived