Post Of The Year 2011 Nominations

tiger_rick

You have to send neil a bitchy PM if you get suspended; it's the law.

What's strange is that I've assumed for some while that he's been trying to get banned by posting in the most obnoxious and contrary way possible in some sort of pseudo-trolling rampage, but judging by that PM he's a real live, actual cunt.

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
By the looks of it, the F4W board have really being stiking it to the UKFF. How can the pCc stand for this?

On behalf of my superiors....

1127092_o.gif

By the looks of it, the F4W board have really being stiking it to the UKFF. How can the pCc stand for this?

On behalf of my superiors....

1127092_o.gif

ric-flair-o.gif

Now you listen up, punk. You're meant to be the 24 hour, non-stop, around the clock, styling and profiling, you'd kick their ass, top of the class best damn internet faction in the world today. I've always been the typa guy who will call a spade a spade, and what I'm seeing right here is the pCc leaving the UKFF an open target to other forums' slanderous attacks; we're a shooting target if you will. You need to round up your group and head straight over to the F4W board, sooner rather than later and let them know that you're then men. YOU...ARE...THE...MEN. Otherwise it will begin as a few banned members causing a bit of a stir and before you know it we'll be a vunerable, naked shell of what was once a great forum.

What's strange is that I've assumed for some while that he's been trying to get banned by posting in the most obnoxious and contrary way possible in some sort of pseudo-trolling rampage, but judging by that PM he's a real live, actual cunt.

Well that does make me feel a bit better about responding to him.

What did you say in yours?

I don't have the option turned on to save Sent PMs so I can't tell you. Neil might have a copy if he hasn't deleted it. I probably called him a bedsit-wanking c**t for suspending me but letting convicted sex offender boydy stay on the forum. I'd have happily taken the suspension if it meant he wasn't on here stalking it up.

Also, I wasn't able to send the PM until the suspension was up as you're locked out of the forum, so I'd probably calmed down by that point :p

Archived