Post Of The Year 2011 Nominations

tiger_rick

• Moderators
I still prefer the Amstrad from that time, by a wide margin.

MASSIVE SHOCK!

I bet you conceived in the most boring position known to man. Fucking hell, I bet your parents glasses didn't even fall off while copulating over Peter Beardsley and World Of Warcraft when you were conceived.

Jeremy Kyle take note. This is more wrong than your show can imagine.

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Maybe he didn't intend it, but this post from Nothing to see here! just had me chuckling away:

When in your house there are two big pans and two little pans, and the storing of these pans involves putting the small pans into the bigger pans. And when you go cooking you generally only use one big pan and one small pan, but you only like using one inparticular big pan and one inparticular small pan. However the small pan you like is almost never stored within the big pan you like which means all of five seconds extra work getting the pans out you want. I hate that walk to the cupboard to discover my fate.

• Paid Members
Last known sightings of him were in Japan for Dragon Gate where he seemed to be spreading his wings and soaring to new heights. I am sure it was him, although he got announced as "Wai-do Fitz-el-gerald-o" much to the roar of the crowd. He seemed to be doing quite well out there but he did seem to be losing the lion's share of the matches, however he is definately a wrestle star of the future and this kid is definately worth a shout for a title like the British cruiserweight belt.

The bold part especially but I have been giggling for about half hour from this...

• Paid Members
There's nothing sadder than a girl with breasts smaller than she thinks they are trying to give you a tit wank.. It's like watching a one legged duck swim in circles.

Great line from Chest in the Boobs thread. Every now and again, someone posts something that makes you laugh in an 'he's obviously on the internet and not working' kind of way. This was one of them.

• Paid Members
"TNA are bigots for only running shows in England. I've watched since they were on TWC, and now they repay me by doing THIS!!, now I know how Elisabeth Fritzl feels." *

* Slight para-phrasing.

Shouldn't have made me laugh, but did.

Possibly because it reminds me of the Elisabeth's diary joke where the punchline is "Saturday. Went out. Went to see Spurs. Wish I had stayed in."

• Paid Members
The first is one of the most quotable comedies in recent memory,

Just proves that the post I got banned for calling you a boring cunt is fucking true, the thought of you and your mong mates quoting lines from The Hangover sickens me to the pit of my fat stomach. You lot must be so hilarious on a night out oops sorry night in playing Playstaion listening to Metallica.

Made me chuckle.

The first is one of the most quotable comedies in recent memory,

Just proves that the post I got banned for calling you a boring cunt is fucking true, the thought of you and your mong mates quoting lines from The Hangover sickens me to the pit of my fat stomach. You lot must be so hilarious on a night out oops sorry night in playing Playstaion listening to Metallica.

Made me chuckle.

I'll second that. Nowt against Harvey Dent, I don't know him from a hole in the wall, but in a way that makes the eruption of spite there even funnier.

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

Well that was one fat sack of disappointment. I guessed that River was Amy's daughter as soon as the name Melody was mentioned in the tv guides last week.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

So because you guessed you feel let down? You'll be a sack of fun if you ever win the lottery

From the 'New Doctor Who' thread.

Archived