Post Of The Year 2011 Nominations

tiger_rick

• Moderators

Look, I don't actually care, I wasn't complaining and I don't want them banned. (Although, yes, I'd be marginally happier if they weren't around).

I was just making a case for why they're of less value than football threads. It was an utterly pointless debate to begin with, by design, and I don't really have any strong feelings either way.

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's a shame Houchen never did go through the his anti-Mafia paedophilia game. He buggered off somewhere, and asked me if I wanted to helm it, but I couldn't be fucked.

Yeah, I went on Honeymoon but even before it started I had Mike Castle trying to tell me how I should run it. Needless to say, Snake Plissken was the Paedophile.

• Moderators
It's a shame Houchen never did go through the his anti-Mafia paedophilia game. He buggered off somewhere, and asked me if I wanted to helm it, but I couldn't be fucked.

Yeah, I went on Honeymoon but even before it started I had Mike Castle trying to tell me how I should run it. Needless to say, Snake Plissken was the Paedophile.

As the reveal we could have used those Mattitude is a Paedo photoshops me and logwood put on the TWCF and Mattitude got banned for.

• Paid Members

Personally, I'm glad Butch could overcome the shyness he felt with internet forums, and get to the stage where he can healthily photoshop 'Mattitude is a Paedo' pictures to post up on them. It's healthy.

• Paid Members
Also, Mattitude really IS a paedo.

I still get emails about some poll or another going on in his movie forum, which I signed up for because I was duped. The offer of "come join my wrestling forum, TWCF is going to the dogs" was a facade, it was really a movies forum he wanted me for.

Having said that, I believe the movie forum itself is just a facade to hide the noncing.

Archived