Post Of The Year 2011 Nominations

tiger_rick

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

But that response was nonsensical, because it assumed that aaron was making a joke. Which he clearly wasn't - the whole point of Lister's joke was that he was taking what aaron said out of context.

But whatever, don't let that stop y'all from tripping over yourselves in the rush to tell Lister how unfunny he is.

• Paid Members
That's a genuine nomination for post of the year? I pity the poor son of a bitch who has to wade through the turd festering in this thread.

Edit - in response to IanHart

First post of the thread:

Nominate your post(s) of the month. Nominate as many as you like. If the link isn't already posted in the thread, please provide a link to your nominated post. Add as many posts as you like throughout the month, be sure to add anything you feel is worthy even if it's already been nominated.

So the answer is: no I'm not nominating it as post of the year. I'm nominating it as the current post that amused me. Like every cunt in this thread has done, but you decided to try and call me out on it, for some reason. Dont want to come across as a (pffft) "last word Larry", but anything else you want to randomly bitch about?

• Paid Members
So the answer is: no I'm not nominating it as post of the year. I'm nominating it as the current post that amused me. Like every cunt in this thread has done, but you decided to try and call me out on it, for some reason. Dont want to come across as a (pffft) "last word Larry", but anything else you want to randomly bitch about?

a) You're easily amused.

b) You do love getting the last word in - check out any "debate" you've had on here.

c) It wasn't a random bitch - it was very specific.

I find it amazing and pathetic in equal measures that you and your posse take all this shit so seriously. How did it feel when your inside man reported back on my crushing statement? Water off a ducks back right?

• Paid Members
a) You're easily amused.

b) You do love getting the last word in - check out any "debate" you've had on here.

c) It wasn't a random bitch - it was very specific.

I find it amazing and pathetic in equal measures that you and your posse take all this shit so seriously. How did it feel when your inside man reported back on my crushing statement? Water off a ducks back right?

Posse? :laugh: That in itself is amazing and pathetic. Its words on a computer screen. Nothing personal at all. Its not me who replied to a nothing message in a very large thread filled with one word quotes from other threads. Believe it or not (and again, you can choose not to and it really makes a blind bit of difference), somone in paid (someone who I swap shoot interviews and shit with) PM'd me something you said in the paid forum as I was giving him the Perry Saturn Youtshoot. I was just quoting it back to you as a bit of a dig. Again nothing personal. I havent even had any contact with you on here ever, so why do I care what you say about me? This isnt real life. Its a forum about fake fighting. There is no water, and I see no duck.

• Paid Members
a) Posse? :laugh: That in itself is amazing and pathetic. Its words on a computer screen. Nothing personal at all.

b) Its not me who replied to a nothing message in a very large thread filled with one word quotes from other threads.

c) Believe it or not (and again, you can choose not to and it really makes a blind bit of difference), somone in paid (someone who I swap shoot interviews and shit with) PM'd me something you said in the paid forum as I was giving him the Perry Saturn Youtshoot. I was just quoting it back to you as a bit of a dig. Again nothing personal. I havent even had any contact with you on here ever, so why do I care what you say about me? This isnt real life. Its a forum about fake fighting.

d) There is no water, and I see no duck.

a) The word posse is amazing and pathetic? Or that I'm referencing the bunch of people who all have PCC somewhere in their sig as a posse? I don't understand your point.

b) As Rockwell pointed out it wasn't exactly a nothing post from you. Khemical's post didn't make sense and you only nominated it to have a dig at Lister. Something you and the boys have been intermittently doing for a while.

c) This is what I find amazing and pathetic. Pretty much everytime a member of "The PCC" is mentioned in the paid members forum it's reported back to the poster in question. Who apparently doesn't care at all. Which is why it repeatedly happens and is sometimes then referenced "as a bit of a dig". But it doesn't bother anyone at all. I know this because you wrote it.

d) Your response made that very apparent.

P.S. Here's a tip for you - don't reply to this post and that way you can be the bigger man and someone else can wade in and call me a last word larry. Everyone wins.

• Paid Members
a) The word posse is amazing and pathetic? Or that I'm referencing the bunch of people who all have PCC somewhere in their sig as a posse? I don't understand your point.

This quote I also find funny. And you say I take things to seriously?

b) As Rockwell pointed out it wasn't exactly a nothing post from you. Khemical's post didn't make sense and you only nominated it to have a dig at Lister. Something you and the boys have been intermittently doing for a while.

It wasnt a dig at Lister at all. And anyone who witnessed Listers Diana thread would see how much sense it made, when put with Listers gag at about Savage and the Undertaker. I actually like Lister. I've never had a go at him once on here actually. I even sent him a nice PM when his second book came out. So you must have got me mixed up with someone else (maybe a member of this "posse lolz").

c) This is what I find amazing and pathetic. Pretty much everytime a member of "The PCC" is mentioned in the paid members forum it's reported back to the poster in question. Who apparently doesn't care at all. Which is why it repeatedly happens and is sometimes then referenced "as a bit of a dig". But it doesn't bother anyone at all. I know this because you wrote it.

I dont care at all. Why would you think I care. I was privy to some information by one of you fellow paidos via PM (and guess what ... he never had PCC in his sig :omg:) as soon as you started in this thread having a go. I could see this coming from you from a country mile off. Thats what amused me about your follow up response.

No it doesnt. You just rambled on making little sense and put a nice little tagline at the end of your rant to make it look like I gave a shit when I didnt. Its you shitting yourself over it mate. I've not taken issue with you about anything until you came into this thread picking bones and then having a little bitch fit about some make believe group who anyone with half a sense of irony would know is a reaction to a post made by one of the mods here. But if you want to live in the world of make believe and wrestling style stables, keep on crying.

P.S. Here's a tip for you - don't reply to this post and that way you can be the bigger man and someone else can wade in and call me a last word larry. Everyone wins.

But I want to win. I refuse to share a victory with anyone else.

• Paid Members

Popcorn gif anyone?

This could be the start of meltdown of the year.

Also before you go here comes the posse etc, I am in no way connected to the pCc I made a bet with Air-Raid who is the best poster on this forum about wrestlemania, I lost the stakes were name change left to the Mods at first I didn't like it that much but I now think it is pretty funny.(still not as good as Blackson Jackson, best name on this forum by far)

Oh and when you come off your period come back and post when your less emotional, Ian posted something he had a laugh at and put it in the post of the year thread, stop bitching at someone for finding something funny different shakes different tastes you moronic tool.

Archived