Post Of The Year 2011 Nominations

tiger_rick

• Moderators
Popcorn gif anyone?

This could be the start of meltdown of the year.

Also before you go here comes the posse etc, I am in no way connected to the pCc I made a bet with Air-Raid who is the best poster on this forum about wrestlemania, I lost the stakes were name change left to the Mods at first I didn't like it that much but I now think it is pretty funny.(still not as good as Blackson Jackson, best name on this forum by far)

Oh and when you come off your period come back and post when your less emotional, Ian posted something he had a laugh at and put it in the post of the year thread, stop bitching at someone for finding something funny different shakes different tastes you moronic tool.

You are one of the biggest idiots to ever grace this forum. You should learn to shut the fuck up.

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Who did pCc Lackey 1 used to be? I can't remember. He's not wrong though, it's an amusing meltdown.

It is, but I assume we're talking about different people melting down.

• Awards Moderator

If this place carries on like it has been, we'll need to get Edgar Stiles involved. People need to stop spasticating all over the place and just get on with having a bit of a laugh. It's a forum, for Christ's sake.

• Paid Members
You are one of the biggest idiots to ever grace this forum. You should learn to shut the fuck up.

One of the biggest idiots, jesus Neil do you hate the pCc so much. I would argue that you sir are infact an idiot but surely we can't say that about a mod, Triple A, Gatso, 420 also post on this forum so claiming top idiot prize would be hard, I was once going to become a paid member but I am not sure my cock will fit in your arse with all the others that are jammed up there.

Oh no suspension or ban coming up,

• Moderators

I'd never before seen a spastic fuck a doorknob.

After the past page or so I have. A few spastics doing their all to penetrate the brass fitted knob. Fighting over jizzing on the unfuckable.

One of the biggest idiots, jesus Neil do you hate the pCc so much. I would argue that you sir are infact an idiot but surely we can't say that about a mod

How did you come to the conclusion that Neil has a problem with a group of people, when all he actually wrote was that he thinks YOU are an idiot?

One of the biggest idiots, jesus Neil do you hate the pCc so much. I would argue that you sir are infact an idiot but surely we can't say that about a mod, Triple A, Gatso, 420 also post on this forum so claiming top idiot prize would be hard, I was once going to become a paid member but I am not sure my cock will fit in your arse with all the others that are jammed up there.

Oh no suspension or ban coming up,

At least I'm not in some diddy faction on a wrestling forum. How mega lame.

Fighting over jizzing on the unfuckable.

You're a fucking poet, Butch.

And I agree with Frankie - less spazz outs, more fun and games.

Archived