Post Of The Year 2011 Nominations

tiger_rick

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
One of the biggest idiots, jesus Neil do you hate the pCc so much. I would argue that you sir are infact an idiot but surely we can't say that about a mod, Triple A, Gatso, 420 also post on this forum so claiming top idiot prize would be hard, I was once going to become a paid member but I am not sure my cock will fit in your arse with all the others that are jammed up there.

Oh no suspension or ban coming up,

Meltdown of the year?

Late to the party on the Green VS Lister thing, but in fairness to the guy, he's got a point. For someone who is 'renowned' as a knowledgable and respected journalist (not to mention one who laces themselves in shameless self-promotion and pops up with smug unfunny one-liners on a near-constant basis), Lister often makes some hilariously out-of-date or incorrect statements.

He probably thought about answering the phone as he rolled over on the floor, smelling of grog, eyes half shut, cold chip stuck to his cheek, then he thought, 'I can't be arsed, it might be that John Armstrong from Red Reels Wrestling again talking about Strawberries' and slumped over again.

cracked me up when describing Danny Rodd, regarding Iceman's tirade against strawbs

• Paid Members

From the "George Clooney is boffing Stacy Kiebler" topic:

Nice one, Clooney is a legend and I expect nothing less of a man who suits up on a daily basis. Obviously if Test was still alive he'd probably be booted into the middle of Lake Como though.

• Paid Members
See Duane? Even the mentalist who thinks that Muslims are taking over Britain thinks you're insane.

You need to read the thread to see everything that builds to this, but this line had me laughing like crazy.

• Paid Members

From the EDL thread :

Quotes over one hundred years old are excellent. Especially considering how little has changed in that time.

The vast similarities one hundred year old Mahdist Sudanese soldiers have with the Yusuf family, who run the Co-op down the road are shocking!

Also from the EDL thread mostly for the bolded bit.

I seem to remember reading something about Churchill not having too much time for Oswald Moseleys' British Union of Fascists or the familiar sounding White Defence League. I wonder what name the current incarnation of the WDL trades under these days?

But don't worry, I'm not going to invoke Godwins Law and call the EDL nazis. That presupposes a level of organisation and discipline that the EDL are not deserving of.

• Paid Members
I'll phone him and tell him he's a cunt... he seems like one, and his stupid shit post above didn't help. What's he gonna do, cannonball his fat arse over the Atlantic?

This made me laugh it must be said.

Archived