The lets all point and laugh at Fin Martin thread

• Paid Members
10 hours ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

"Triple H and Hitler - why these two may have more in common than you think - by Alex Shane."

Followed by "Why the future of WWE is bright under Triple H" in issue 2.

Edited by jazzygeofferz

• Paid Members

Has Alex Shane changed his tune on Triple H like most of the internet yet, and decided that he's going to lead WWE to a hitherto unseen golden age, or is he still banging on iron crosses and subliminal messaging?

Or is this a silly question because no one's paying attention to what Alex Shane has to say about anything in 2017?

Edited by BomberPat

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, BomberPat said:

Has Alex Shane changed his tune on Triple H like most of the internet yet, and decided that he's going to lead WWE to a hitherto unseen golden age, or is he still banging on iron crosses and subliminal messaging?

Or is this a silly question because no one's paying attention to what Alex Shane has to say about anything in 2017?

I am genuinely surprised Alex is still around. I thought he had disappeared up his own arsehole sometime in 2009

As for Wrestletalk @chokeout I don't think it really was a thing even when it was on TV. I think it's on YouTube now. 

18 hours ago, Edgehead said:

I have read it. Inside they discuss...

Was Montreal a work? (Just noticed the Survivor Series '97 Subtitle :bored: )

Will the end of PG be the beginning of a new boom?

Dave Bradshaw gets merked by Raven in an interview

Theres no British Wrestlng without the FWA.

You could easily mistaken the year as being 2007 let alone 2017 with that content. 

• Paid Members
34 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

I am genuinely surprised Alex is still around. I thought he had disappeared up his own arsehole sometime in 2009

I didn't know whether to laugh or cry when he popped up on commentary for the World of Sport pilot. I don't know how he manages to still weasel his way into just about everything. I think he did commentary for WhatCulture too, and was he not behind the Jim Cornette tour? Still popping up all over the place.

2 hours ago, BomberPat said:

I didn't know whether to laugh or cry when he popped up on commentary for the World of Sport pilot. I don't know how he manages to still weasel his way into just about everything. I think he did commentary for WhatCulture too, and was he not behind the Jim Cornette tour? Still popping up all over the place.

Cry, the answer is always cry.

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

As for Wrestletalk @chokeout I don't think it really was a thing even when it was on TV. I think it's on YouTube now. 

IMDB gave wrestletalk a rating of 6.7, that's only 0.1 less than Kong: Skull Island, and that had Samuel L Jackson. Now I'm not saying Alex Shane is only 0.1 worse than Samuel L Jackson, he might however.