The lets all point and laugh at Fin Martin thread

• Paid Members

He stated on his website that writing e-books is now his full time job.  Good luck to him, Pro Wrestling Through The Powerslam Years was very well received.

I do wish he would get back to podcasting on Wrestlepod.  I've kept my subscription for about half a year now since season 1 of his show finished but it shows no sign of returning.  Going to cancel at the end of this month as I doubt he will be coming back 

• Paid Members

Downloaded the Power Slam book on Kindle the other day. Hopefully it's as good as I found the magazine to be

It is very good. Some really good backstory to Fin and PS and a nice walk through memory lane. I started skipping the Japan stuff after a while, it was a bit tedious but otherwise really good and well worth the money.

Downloaded the Power Slam book on Kindle the other day. Hopefully it's as good as I found the

magazine to be

It is very good. Some really good backstory to Fin and PS and a nice walk through memory lane. I started skipping the Japan stuff after a while, it was a bit tedious but otherwise really good and well worth the money.

Yeah I downloaded the preview originally and the back story seemed quite interesting actually. Think I'll probably skip the Japan section as well as I've never got into it at all

• Paid Members

He talks incredibly enthusiastically for someone whose writing the past ten years made hinm seem like the most miserable man on the planet. Maybe it's the freedom of PS been done? His hair certainly suggests it was a slog!

You're not wrong, he's mugging like it's a video dating service. It's made we warm to him loads though. If you were a subscriber or read his book you might think he'd have some awkward social problems, but he's loving it here. 

Edited by gmoney

• 1 month later...

Visiting this thread off of the Scummiest Moments one, because of BeyondtheMatt's nightmare story about the indies.  I have one myself...I posted it in the Scum thread: https://ukff.com/topic/136882-wrestlings-scummiest-moment-ever/page-7

I also have a Facebook page devoted to anti-bullying on the indy wrestling circuit :

www.facebook.com/RealIndyRevolution?pnref=lhc

Edited by JMFabianoRPL