The lets all point and laugh at Fin Martin thread

More tweets:

Still trying to work out why Del Rio lost by pin to Punk in that average main event on Raw which was rendered irrelevant by the commentary.

Also can't understand why Cena said the WWE title was "flooded with uncertainty" when all the controversy was settled at SummerSlam . .

. . . And Cena easily beat Del Rio for the WWE title at Night Of Champions. Cena's in-ring performance against Christian on Raw was DIRE.

HIAC is going to tank on pay-per-view. On the bright side, at least Christian on Raw was spared doing another televised job to Cena.

Fin bitches about B-Roode's hair.

Robert Roode needs to show up at Bound For Glory with a new, serious haircut. He currently looks like Kevin Keegan, circa 1979. Sorry: it's Bobby Roode now, not Robert.

I love Bobby's hair personally. Look at it. Looks slick as fuck, in my opinion. And he looks different than everyone else.

Robert-Roode-tna-superstar-9.jpg

I've never really had an opinion on Fin Martin before this, but that's just a shockingly stupid thing to say. Bobby Roode looks awesome, he looks like a wrestler, he stands out. His hair makes the ladies weep and the men seethe with jealousy. The last thing TNA should do it tinker with Roode AT ALL. He's got to the big dance the way he is, he's ready for the main event, he's ready to be a champ, the crowd love him, don't fucking fuck it up.

• Paid Members
Fin bitches about B-Roode's hair.

Robert Roode needs to show up at Bound For Glory with a new, serious haircut. He currently looks like Kevin Keegan, circa 1979. Sorry: it's Bobby Roode now, not Robert.

I love Bobby's hair personally. Look at it. Looks slick as fuck, in my opinion. And he looks different than everyone else.

Robert-Roode-tna-superstar-9.jpg

I've never really had an opinion on Fin Martin before this, but that's just a shockingly stupid thing to say. Bobby Roode looks awesome, he looks like a wrestler, he stands out. His hair makes the ladies weep and the men seethe with jealousy. The last thing TNA should do it tinker with Roode AT ALL. He's got to the big dance the way he is, he's ready for the main event, he's ready to be a champ, the crowd love him, don't fucking fuck it up.

He's one of the few guys that pulls off the look well. Gunner is the one that needs to chop his barnett, I think he'd look even more like a hard case if he got a 4/3 all over.

They are doing a really good job with him as well. The last few weeks on Impact, they have built him up brilliantly. I'm getting increasing shit scared than James Storms costing him the belt at BFG though. I dont have much problem with a Storm heel turn, but let Roode win the belt first.

Me and all. I moaned a bit the other week about my utter disdain for TNA heel turns over the past few years (apart from Jeff Hardy, I was okay with that), but I'm fretting Storm doing the dirty. Roode winning the belt is ace, but celebrating with his best mate in the ring is part of the deal for me. I think some big moments miss the point with that sometimes.

• Moderators
HIAC is going to tank on pay-per-view. On the bright side, at least Christian on Raw was spared doing another televised job to Cena.

Edge and Christian could rape his mother in front of him and he'd cheer them on to their vinegar strokes. The man's obsessed with them.

More tweets:

Still trying to work out why Del Rio lost by pin to Punk in that average main event on Raw which was rendered irrelevant by the commentary.

Also can't understand why Cena said the WWE title was "flooded with uncertainty" when all the controversy was settled at SummerSlam . .

. . . And Cena easily beat Del Rio for the WWE title at Night Of Champions. Cena's in-ring performance against Christian on Raw was DIRE.

He's an absolute wanker.

It's a toughie this, because I agree with pretty much every criticism of him on here. His opinions are dripping in that 2003 smarminess, and his overwhelming activity about things I actually love don't half get on my tits.

However, I still put