The lets all point and laugh at Fin Martin thread

Well it's not everyone and everything he hates. 18 pages in total about Edge was totally ridiculous especially over a three month period. It'a a dead story now, delaying the continuing tribute to Randy Savage is stupid too. 18 pages just stinks of lazy journalism and an inability to go out and get stories. Spend a few nights regurgitating previous articles about Edge and that's a fair amount of the mag sorted out for the next few months.

• Moderators

He does like his Edge doesn't he? I find it incredible that he did a far bigger write up on Edge than many bigger dead or retired wrestling talents. He's a fanboy with a magazine. That's all he is. Sad really.

Edited by ButchReedMark

• Paid Members

That's GOT to be a piss-take personal account, right? The top three:

FindlayMartin Findlay Martin

Went to see Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy last night. It was very slow. I was expecting more tension. Period detail was superb, mind you.

21 Sep Favorite Retweet Reply

Felt short-changed by the ending of The Killing on Channel 4 last week. After 12 slow-moving episodes, I would have liked some answers.

19 Sep

I won the premium bonds on Thursday. The amount? . . . Wait for it . . .

• Paid Members

Fin bitches about B-Roode's hair.

Robert Roode needs to show up at Bound For Glory with a new, serious haircut. He currently looks like Kevin Keegan, circa 1979. Sorry: it's Bobby Roode now, not Robert.

I love Bobby's hair personally. Look at it. Looks slick as fuck, in my opinion. And he looks different than everyone else.

Robert-Roode-tna-superstar-9.jpg

Edited by Ian_hitmanhart

Robert Roode needs to show up at Bound For Glory with a new, serious haircut. He currently looks like Kevin Keegan, circa 1979. Sorry: it's Bobby Roode now, not Robert.

I love Bobby's hair personally. Look at it. Looks slick as fuck, in my opinion. And he looks different than everyone else.

Looks nothing like kegans barnet... hes such a knob the more people point out his shit the more of bellend he comes across as. if your gonna make a comparison make sure it fits!

• Paid Members

Ian 1 Fin 0.

What a moaning bastard.