The lets all point and laugh at Fin Martin thread

• Paid Members

I usually keep out of the PS/Fin debate as I still buy and read and usually enjoy the mag, but his response to a letter about Kevin Nash saying "I made WWE cool again" is really dumb in the current issue.

He suggests that Kevin either believes what he's saying which is clearly ridiculous in Fin's eyes, claiming Nash has contributed nothing to wrestling in about 13 years, or he "knows the truth" and is just trying to portray himself as a difference maker to the audience and to "promoters."

Or... how about it would be really fucking dumb for a pro wrestler - in character - to go out on television and say anything but something designed to put themselves over? Jesus Christ, Fin, he's hardly going to stand in the middle of the ring and say "You know what, I'm fairly irrelevant these days...." is he??

It's as much a parody as the magazine itself.

Fin's turned on CM Punk as well now in this issue, pointing out how in the same episode as the "clicking is the sound the viewer's remote control makes when Kevin Nash appears on the screen" quote, Punk's match lost 200,000 viewers in a segment of the show that normally gains viewers. He had a good old rant about old CM, and didn't even lay all the blame at WWE's door like his kind usually do, so who is Fin trying to appeal to now? Is he just trolling everyone?

• Paid Members

Read that in WHSmith's yesterday. It also said "CM Punk's promos have been turning off the casual viewers in droves" or something. I'm all for CM Punk slagging, but Martin is so predictable. He'll big you up for years, then as soon as you start running with WWE establishment, your fucked. Same with Jericho.

To be fair, he's usually spot on about Jericho.

Edited by Ian_hitmanhart

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Fin Martin just Tweeted....

I am quite frankly shocked and appalled at the level of sexual innuendo in the Teddy Long/Aksana segments on SmackDown.

He also tweeted:

"I would just like to state that the October 28 and November 4 episodes of SmackDown were terrific."

But you wouldn't quote that, you bellend.

I am quite frankly shocked and appalled at the level of sexual innuendo in the Teddy Long/Aksana segments on SmackDown.

He also tweeted:

"I would just like to state that the October 28 and November 4 episodes of SmackDown were terrific."

Check out the title of the thread Princess.

• Paid Members
He also tweeted:

Hi Fin.

10/1 - Fin Martin

6/4 - Mo Chatra

He also tweeted:

Check out the title of the thread Princess.

Stilll. The thread is shite.

Basically, lets pick up on everything in Powerslam/Fin Martin's twitter we disagree with but ignore the every other opinion in it we agree with.

Title of thread or not you mong, doesn't mean someone can't disagree with you. Princess.