The lets all point and laugh at Fin Martin thread

There is one thing i'll agree with Fin about in this months PS. That Taz's commentary at Bound For Glory was the drizzling shits, i'm paraphrasing obviously but that's pretty much the gist.

Everything else he said(especially his comments about Mark Henry) can just fuck off.

I agree with Fin Martin in the fact that I think TNA is the drizzling shits.

This month's PS also includes an article by Oliver Hurley on WWE '12, which made me realise that it's been a while since anyone other than Fin wrote one of the features. Not that it's a problem (I like Fin's articles), but I'm sure Mo Chatra, Greg Lambert and Oliver Hurley used to do more writing than they currently do.

Edited by TJE

• Paid Members
Christian gets literally felatted every issue despite not being any good at all for years.

That's a much different magazine to the one I read. In fairness, that does sound worth

• Paid Members
Next month promises part two of the "WHY WRESTLING IS CRAP" feature, focusing on John Cena. It's going to be Fin's mental illnesses hitting the page full force, surely.

I hope you're joking. You are, aren't you? I can't begin to describe how ridicuously counter-productive that would be for a wrestling magazine. You're definitely joking surely, I can be naive at times...