The lets all point and laugh at Fin Martin thread

As someone who has hated the vast majority of Mark Henry's work up until now even I find Fin's hatred of him in his current role rediculous, he has been booked to perfection.Christ he even managed to keep me entertained during a match with THE GREAK KHALI for fucks sake, sure it was a poor match by any standards but it's to Mark's credit that I didn't change the channel.

As someone who has hated the vast majority of Mark Henry's work up until now even I find Fin's hatred of him in his current role rediculous, he has been booked to perfection.Christ he even managed to keep me entertained during a match with THE GREAK KHALI for fucks sake, sure it was a poor match by any standards but it's to Mark's credit that I didn't change the channel.

Mark Henry is spectacular at the moment. I don't think anybody thought that this run would turn out as well as it did. In storyline terms there is no man that can take the title off him and he's an absolute destroyer, and all the video packages about him have been top notch too.

You aren't talking about the non-match from this week's Smackdown are you?

• Paid Members

I don't get how down he is on Henry at the moment either. I've met Henry 3 times, he was an asshole every time, yet I really enjoy him on TV at the moment as he's being booked properly. I wouldn't be suprised though to see Henry lose the belt this weekend all being said.

I don't get how down he is on Henry at the moment either. I've met Henry 3 times, he was an asshole every time, yet I really enjoy him on TV at the moment as he's being booked properly. I wouldn't be suprised though to see Henry lose the belt this weekend all being said.

Tell more. Tell more.I haven't bought an issue of Power slam in years. I usually just skim through it for the most part. It's often a drag.

• Paid Members

There wasn't much too it to be honest. The first time I met him, it was him and Big Show and Show talked away, general chit chat. Henry didn't speak once, and wouldn't shake hands or anything. The 2nd two times he was a face on television, but acted the same way, so wasn't down to the character he played, and living up to that. Fair enough he might hate meeting fans, but even so, we can only go from our own experiences, and in mine he just seemed like a bit of a dick.

i still buy ps each month, it is over critical and alot of shit in it is pointless like the 5 yrs/10yrs/15yrs ago magazine articles and what the main stories were - especially as alot of people who buy the mag probably have those magazines. The results section is shit and a waste of a page. 4 or 5 pages on wwe big ppv events is also quite shit, but saying that, ernie santilli or whatever his name is is a great section, columns like the edge one are really good and you get the odd good interview.I would love them to do articles each month on legends of yesteryear, like they done on on the bulldogs once. The mag could be so much more i think thats why peple are pissed off. At the same time it does only costs 3 quid. If you do not like it don't buy it. And if you think Fin Martin is a cunt, then don't follow him on twitter.

There wasn't much too it to be honest. The first time I met him, it was him and Big Show and Show talked away, general chit chat. Henry didn't speak once, and wouldn't shake hands or anything. The 2nd two times he was a face on television, but acted the same way, so wasn't down to the character he played, and living up to that. Fair enough he might hate meeting fans, but even so, we can only go from our own experiences, and in mine he just seemed like a bit of a dick.

I met Mark Henry at Axxess at Mania earlier this year. He seemed cool, but he refused to shake hands he just wanted to hit fists or whatever you call it. But I don't know if that was because he didn't want to shake hands with fans, or if he was just doing a gimmick. He was smily and pleasant though.

That's possible.But JTG and Justin Gabriel both came across as arrogant prats who didn't want to be there.Nobody else I met did.

As he's been mentioned, does anyone on here have any idea why JTG still has a job? He's fucking worthless on all fronts from what I can see. His NXT heel work is laughable and gets zero heat, his matches are as bland as you like and he wasn't much better as a face.