The lets all point and laugh at Fin Martin thread

• Moderators
Its written in a way that English people can relate to.

Moaning? That's a bit harsh on the English.

I wonder what the best Wrestling publication ever was. I was partial to the old WWF Raw magazine and WCW Magazine in 2000. As the product got shite there the magazine got rather bloody good. Apter's WOW magazine was pretty swell at the time as well. WOW was a proper "Something for everyone" magazine covering Fratton Wrestling Alliance, Bassman's UPW, ECW, NWA:Wildside, WCW, WWF and godknows what else all in one issue with Dutch Mantel stories and pictures of Tammy Lynn Sytch and Francine in one piece bikinis.

Edited by ButchReedMark

I'm a little loathed to post in this thread, since I'm not interested in talking about the rights and wrongs of other publications, but since I got a tweet (@fsm_editor) on this subject this afternoon, I'd encourage anyone who has not seen a new issue of FSM in the last six months to pick up a copy and simply compare it to any other magazines in the genre. FSM has undergone huge changes recently, and I firmly believe that fans who are dedicated enough to pro wrestling to discuss it in a forum such as the UKFF will really enjoy the varied, in-depth coverage FSM offers.

We've had quite a lot of positive feedback in 2011, posted in the following thread - http://ukff.com/index.php?showtopic=123883 - and I'd welcome further comments, especially from those who are picking FSM up for the first time in a little while.

Apart from there being no ads in this month's Powerslam, I also don't recall seeing an article from Stately Wayne Manor/Ernie Satelli, is that a first?

I thought that as well. I flicked through my brother's copy of PS at the weekend and didn't see his normal column. I'm sure he was still listed a contributing writer though.