The lets all point and laugh at Fin Martin thread

I've become fed-up of you, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

If you don't like Power Slam, don't buy it. I still enjoy the mag, but not as much as I did in the late nineties and early 2000s. Currently, it's the best of a bad lot - by fucking miles.

I look forward to your next pointless thread...

EDIT: Oh, and by the way: Power Slam hasn't BECOME an anti-rag. It's ALWAYS been one.

Hahahaha... from a new guy who knows nothing of anyone or anything on this forum - this reply seems so hilariously out-of-order! The poor bastard starts a thread on a wrestling forum about a wrestling magazine and gets verbally raped and beat up to fuck.... Mental.

I think Fin Martin needs to move upstairs and just become a publisher and bring in a new editor who actually likes wrestling in 2011.

Do SW Publishing have any other titles?

Over the last few months FSM has clearly overtaken PS as the premier UK wrestling magazine.

Hahahaha... from a new guy who knows nothing of anyone or anything on this forum - this reply seems so hilariously out-of-order! The poor bastard starts a thread on a wrestling forum about a wrestling magazine and gets verbally raped and beat up to fuck.... Mental.

Welcome to the UKFF baby!

• 2 weeks later...

Some pretty shoddy journalism from Fin Martin again in this issue. Not only did he decide to devote most of his analysis of his C.M. Punk article taking shots at John Cena (he's so consumed with Cena hate it's pathetic) but he also mentioned how the crowd were chanting "We Want Wrestling" during the live contract signing before Vince McMahon shouted "I don't give a damn what you people want".

I went and checked that part of the segment again, and just as I thought, the crowd were clearly and loudly chanting "We Want Ice Cream" in reference to the WWF Ice Cream Bars.

That's not a minor mistake.

Fin Martin might as well just print 38 pages of the words "I HATE JOHN CENA" repeated over and over again, instead of tenuously segueing everything else he pretends to be covering into yet another lengthy rant about him, in a snide and sarcastic manner. For a guy who gets to earn a living writing about wrestling, with full editorial control over his own magazine, he sure is a bitter and miserable man these days. I'm surprised he hasn't tried to blame the London riots on Cena for not being a good a role model for today's youth. If only Prince Devitt was WWE Champion, this never would have happened!

Nothing to do with anything but it amuses me:

Powerslam used to say nice things about Botchamania in the magazine. I entered a contest via e-mail as 'Maffew' and Fin e-mailed me back saying ''THE Maffew?'' and I said ''yes, sorry''. He replied back ''Don't be, I am not easily offended''

A year or so later those shite articles by Matthew Randazzo V started popping up in larger doses, so I sent an e-mail asking him if anybody could start write for the magazine now, as it read that way. He sent an angry reply back, saying how offended he was.

Botchamania hasn't been mentioned since.

:D

Reading powerslams become a chore. Iv went from re reading mag maybe 10 times to pretty close to one and done. I think he needs to take a step back, as negativity isn't going to increase sales any. Ripping on the head of the company that 95% of his readership must watch weekly insults their intelligence too. Sure we would all like cena to change, but if it ain't broke in bringing in the $$$$$ why would wwe change him?

Edited by Louch

In last months issue they had part two of three of the there tribute to Edge. In the same issue they had a short tribute to Randy Savage. Now this months issue they have not printed part three of the Edge tribute, but have decided to create a part 2 (of three) tribute to Randy Savage. I can only think loads of people complained that they were devoting more time to a retirement than to writing about the death of a Legend.

Remember that in Fin Martin we have a man who changed a letter written in, and thought Christian said "That's how I rule".

First few issues of sow, who was responsible for soup lex?

2 of my favourite scoops was when they announced hogan and beefacake forming a tag team called the Meglalamaniacs a name far more suited to the pair of them. And luger would be called narcissus after a variety of flower. Powerslam gold.

Edited by moofasa