The UKFF Retro Gaming Thread

patiirc

• 3 weeks later...

I've been playing a bit of that RetroMania Wrestling and it's really not clicking with me at all, it's FirePro based timing with the grapples which I'd be ok with if I wanted to play FirePro and not a "sequel" to Wrestlefest. The timing just doesn't feel right either, I'll give a it some more time but along with the poor roster I don't think it's a game I'll be coming back to much.

• Paid Members

Metal Slug 3 is on Games With Gold next month, but is already available for free on XBox 360/Xbone/Series whatever.

14 hours ago, Merzbow said:

I've been playing a bit of that RetroMania Wrestling and it's really not clicking with me at all, it's FirePro based timing with the grapples which I'd be ok with if I wanted to play FirePro and not a "sequel" to Wrestlefest. The timing just doesn't feel right either, I'll give a it some more time but along with the poor roster I don't think it's a game I'll be coming back to much.

That was my big fear, it didn't feel right from the demos and things. not so bothered about the rosters but it's not sold itself in playability terms at all. 

• Paid Members

I just came here with that very same link. It could be good. Brawlers have gone through a wee bit of a revival recently. 

• Paid Members

In other Konami Beat Em Up News. Crime Fighters is getting a run out as part of the "Arcade Archives" series on Switch. I wonder whether Vendetta will get a port at some point. 

https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2021/03/konamis_beat_em_up_crime_fighters_joins_the_arcade_archives_this_week