Comic Book and Superhero movie & TV discussion.

Bellenda Carlisle

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, Call me Bellend said:

Also announced today that the Flash solo movie will be Flashpoint, I guess that's how well get our new Batman then.

So they have totally scrapped the story they already had for Flash? I wonder if they'll tie in the Superman: Red Son into that  Mark Millar was saying they were talking about using it on Twitter  would make far more sense then trying to make a solo film out of it  

Hopefully every time they lose an actor they just have Flash run really fast and bring in a new one. 

Edited by chokeout

• Paid Members

Ben Affleck appeared at comic con today and said words to the effect of he's going to carry on as Batman and Matt Reeves is a genius and he'd gladly play a random ape for him never mind Batman. Justice League isn't out for months though and they've just released a new trailer, he's obviously going to have to promote that as well so he could just be saying that to deflect any negative backlash for it. I don't think Matt Reeves is making Batman til next year so anything could happen, I think that's the last we hear of it for a while.

If he was pissed off about not getting to write and direct it maybe Warner bros offered to release whatever vanity project he fancies making.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Hmmm. Its a bit of a retro look. Can Cable time travel? That may explain the less futuristic image they have gone for. Allows him to meld into different time frames. Ignoring the biotech of course.

Edited by BigJag

6 hours ago, BigJag said:

Hmmm. Its a bit of a retro look. Can Cable time travel? That may explain the less futuristic image they have gone for. Allows him to meld into different time frames. Ignoring the biotech of course.

Cable is Cyclops' son from the future, who travels back in time.

• Paid Members

I wonder if they'll go into any detail about Cable's techno-virus? It's pretty central to his character and why he has to rely on weapons instead of his mutant telekinesis/telepathy.