Shoot interviews

IANdrewDiceClay

The New Jack RF Video shoot interview from 2004 is insane. There is so much hate and profanity in this interview it lifts my mood completely if I'm feeling down. For me I always keep the mp3 handy.

Although it did spoil it when New Jack hugged Bubba on the last TNA PPV, after wishing cancer on his kids and death to all loved ones.

The Dixie Carter one was on before Raw on Monday. It's not really funny or anything, but it's really informative and she does a decent job of defending TNA's problems. One that stood out was when questioned why they give away big matches on Impact, she answered that why are the fans moaning, would they rather pay for it? Which is a way i've never thought about it before.

So unequivocal proof that she hasn't got clue fucking one about the wrestling business then. Well done Dixie.

• Paid Members
The Dixie Carter one was on before Raw on Monday. It's not really funny or anything, but it's really informative and she does a decent job of defending TNA's problems. One that stood out was when questioned why they give away big matches on Impact, she answered that why are the fans moaning, would they rather pay for it? Which is a way i've never thought about it before.

So unequivocal proof that she hasn't got clue fucking one about the wrestling business then. Well done Dixie.

Oh, it's obviously not the best thing they can do, but if we had to pay for the PPVs like America do i'd much rather have stuff like Kurt vs AJ on Impact, regardless of whether it was good for her buys or not.

Has anyone seen the full version of this yet or got a link to it? Thanks to the ridiculous and creepy questions and that the majority of it seems to be based around wrestlers she's slept with, it looks quite hilarious.

Yeah, talked wrote about it on the page before your post. I enjoyed it, and it is a far better shoot than the Diva Diaries shoot that she did with Highspots that was released at the same time. She is a smart girl and is pretty clued up when it comes to the wrestling business.

The thing with the Dixie interview, is that she's only had experiences with people who do or have worked for her in the past. And 6 years or something of actual running a wrestling company. What else can she say without offending her current OR future employees? I understand why she's done the interview, to seem like she's all about the fans but there was never going to be some big revelations or funny stories coming out of it.

It was a chance to promote herself and TNA, and say things that otherwise she wouldn't get to say.

• Paid Members
I've seen the Gene Okerlund one on PWT, is it worth a watch?

I quite enjoyed it, he's so enthusiastic and tells some fun stories. Although I can never decide quite whether I think Gene is an utter legend or a name-dropping pain in the neck.

I enjoyed it. Recommended for anyone else to watch.

Thumbs up from me :thumbsup:

• Paid Members

Has anyone seen the full version of this yet or got a link to it? Thanks to the ridiculous and creepy questions and that the majority of it seems to be based around wrestlers she's slept with, it looks quite hilarious.

Muff diving! FUCK YEAH!

I want it.

Dunno if you two are still searching, i just found it.

Part 1 http://www.novamov.com/video/r1d8yrocbffim

2 http://www.novamov.com/video/mm6owwy92nzyr

3 http://www.novamov.com/video/pybraj41kon6v

Looking forward to watching it when i get a chance.

Edited by CleetusVanDamme