Shoot interviews

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

I finally got round to listening to Ernest Miller's shoot today, it wasn't as great as expected, still a fun way to spend an hour and a half or so. He seemed to get along with everyone, he was very big on Scott Hall as well, which always gets you extra cool points from me. Some funny stories, and his constant bullying of the interviewer was hilarious. Definitely worth a watch.

• Paid Members

Just watched the Terry Taylor shoot. He's quite funny. Enjoyed it. Everyone seems to hate him, which he readily admits and has a laugh about. Warrior and Savage hated him and both told him to his face in the 1980s. No wonder he got stuck with such a career-killing gimmick if those two disliked him. Top bloke though.

The Brickhouse Brown shoot is absolutely fantastic, dude quite clearly enjoys talking all manner of shit in his day-to-day existence and thus the interviewer only asks about four questions over three hours, so there's none of that "ummm.... memories of working Stan Lane in 1983?" shit that ruins most shoots. High point is probably either him claiming Jacqueline enjoyed being raped, or that he "introduced Jeff Jarrett to black pussy, and he ain't never looked back since". Anecdotes are unrelated.

• Paid Members
I'm about halfway through the Sabu YouShoot, it's been quality so far. http://www.megavideo.com/?d=GWUPU2HQ

That shoot keeps getting better. Sabu's hilarious.

The best question has to be:

"Sabu how prestigious is it to be known as the corner stone of a federation in which 99.9% of the audience were fat fucks and white trash inbreds?"

Edited by Ian_hitmanhart