Shoot interviews

IANdrewDiceClay

• Moderators

Has anyone seen the full version of this yet or got a link to it? Thanks to the ridiculous and creepy questions and that the majority of it seems to be based around wrestlers she's slept with, it looks quite hilarious.

She comes off as absolutely brilliant in that shoot, whereas us people on forums are made to look like Priapic idiots, who's last vagina they'd seen is their mother's at birth, with an undercurrent of gay ("How big is his dick?" "Have you seen his dick?" "How big is his dick?" "How big is his dick?").

Edited by ButchReedMark

• Paid Members

The Dixie Carter one was on before Raw on Monday. It's not really funny or anything, but it's really informative and she does a decent job of defending TNA's problems. One that stood out was when questioned why they give away big matches on Impact, she answered that why are the fans moaning, would they rather pay for it? Which is a way i've never thought about it before.

• Paid Members
I thought the Dixie one was a bit gash to be honest. The questions didn't seem as punchy as usual with the youshoot.

I did like her admitting that there was no point to the 6-sided ring, and it was basically a pointless gimmick. I wonder how the people who cried about their identity being raped when it turned into a normal ring feel now.