Shoot interviews

IANdrewDiceClay

One that hasn't been mentioned is Staight Shooting with The Fantastics. Again, they both seem like really nice guys, tell a ton of funny stories and go into real detail about things, rather than glossing over events like some guys tend to do. Not quite finished it yet, but Nick Dinsmore's one is very good as well for the same reason. I watched the Raven/Dreamer one (and ripped the audio if anyone wants links), and that was ok, nothing special though. Dreamer seems a bit grumpy, and they both rip on RF which is funny and deserved seeing as how shit he is at interviewing.

Not quite finished it yet, but Nick Dinsmore's one is very good as well for the same reason. I watched the Raven/Dreamer one (and ripped the audio if anyone wants links), and that was ok, nothing special though. Dreamer seems a bit grumpy, and they both rip on RF which is funny and deserved seeing as how shit he is at interviewing.

I agree that the Dinsmore shoot is very good, and he has some funny stories as well. I watched the Adrian Street shoot the other week, and he was a really great guest (Miss Linda is also there, but doesn't say much as Feinstein nearly always addresses Street with his questions). Fascinating stuff about the early days of his life and career in the UK, the Snake Pit, Karl Gotch etc. Sadly, Feinstein is completely ill prepared with his questions to an almost predictable level ('memories of the Dynamite Kid', 'memories of Lord Al Hayes') and only asks him about guys who made a mark in the US. Fortunately Street (who looks great for someone who will be turning 70) takes RF's poor questions and gives long detailed answers.Also watched both Maria Kanellis shoots. The Diva Diaries is poor as they spend too long talking about Celebrity Apprentice and her music, which is a shame as she has a pretty clued up mind when it comes to wrestling, and it would have been nice to hear more from her on that. The Youshoot is far better as it covers her career better, and intersperses the questions with some light hearted fun and games, plus they have cut down greatly on the moronic video questions that graced their early releases.

I've just watched The Godfather shoot the other day and i'd agree with the person who reccomended it for not being the usual bitch session. While some of those are good this was a bit different. I can see why some might not like it because he doesn't go too in-depth which is probably because he didn't see too much because as he confesses he didn't take it very seriously and was a bit naive.He just seems like a great bloke who did it for a job and loved doing the Godfather stuff, seems like he has plenty of fond memories, thought it was nice that one of his fondest was getting his own t-shirt. There are quite a few interesting bits too, like when he says they were gonna bring back Papa Shango in 1997.Bob Holly's YouShoot was another i watched recently and really enjoyed that too. Really like the format the YouShoots take and there were some funny/interesting questions and normally very good answers. Seems like a pretty normal chap

Edited by Baz Windham

• 2 weeks later...
Just watched Billy Gunn's RF shoot. He's a fucking cool, sound guy who talks a lot of sense. Quality shoot. Strikes me as a really top guy.

loved the bit where the guy called him an asshole even though billy was at disneyworld with kids, fair play to billy i think he twatted him, think most people expected him to be an asshole but its one of the best up there with the mountie one