Shoot interviews

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members
I've just found a shoot interview with Bruiser Brody that I didn't know even existed.

Would also like to see the Harris Brothers interview, if anyone knows where I could find that?

That the kayfabe shoot interview he did in the 80's?

Was an interesting watch that.

• Paid Members
Dunno if you two are still searching, i just found it.

Part 1 http://www.novamov.com/video/r1d8yrocbffim

2 http://www.novamov.com/video/mm6owwy92nzyr

3 http://www.novamov.com/video/pybraj41kon6v

Looking forward to watching it when i get a chance.

Cheers for that. As people have said, she comes across really well - weirdly, I never found her attractive as a diva, but I fancy the arse off her after watching that. Seems a lot more articulate and clued-up than a lot of male wrestlers I've seen interviewed, and she's got it bang on about the problem with the divas division these days, especially the 'smart, sexy and powerful' bollocks they have to spout.

Cheers for the link Cleets. Had ended up seeing it already but appreciate it. Although I'm going to sound like I'm just repeating everyone elses sentiments here its worth commenting on to recommened others to watch as it is an enjoyable watch for the reasons Magnums mentioned here. I totally echo his opinion.

She really does come across incredibly well, like really, really well. Seems intelligent, to actually, surprisingly have passion for and be a fan of wrestling and very much seems a good mind for todays WWE. Doesn't at all seem bitter about how things went down for her in the company or her failed relationships and she doesn't at all seem like the gutterslut I suspected she may be. Quality sense of humour too. Seems like an all-round cracking chick really.

Actually makes me think WWE could have lost someone quite valuable in ways they refused to notice. And in a similar way to Mickie, the majority of the audience seemed to genuinely like her and give a bit of a shit about her. Also interesting to know her part in the Piggy James angle as that was easily the best, most interesting divas based angle and tv in ages.

• Paid Members
Mentioned on here before but no joy, torrent sites are bone dry for it but you never know so no harm in asking once more. Anyone know a source or link to the Harris Brothers shoot interview ?

Someone just stuck it on YT Here!

They often get pulled down quickly, so have a look if you're still interested.

Mentioned on here before but no joy, torrent sites are bone dry for it but you never know so no harm in asking once more. Anyone know a source or link to the Harris Brothers shoot interview ?

Thanks mate. Sods law i got it on DVD two days ago! :laugh:

• Paid Members
Dunno if you two are still searching, i just found it.

Part 1 http://www.novamov.com/video/r1d8yrocbffim

2 http://www.novamov.com/video/mm6owwy92nzyr

3 http://www.novamov.com/video/pybraj41kon6v

Looking forward to watching it when i get a chance.

Cheers for that. As people have said, she comes across really well - weirdly, I never found her attractive as a diva, but I fancy the arse off her after watching that. Seems a lot more articulate and clued-up than a lot of male wrestlers I've seen interviewed, and she's got it bang on about the problem with the divas division these days, especially the 'smart, sexy and powerful' bollocks they have to spout.

Cheers for the link Cleets. Had ended up seeing it already but appreciate it. Although I'm going to sound like I'm just repeating everyone elses sentiments here its worth commenting on to recommened others to watch as it is an enjoyable watch for the reasons Magnums mentioned here. I totally echo his opinion.

She really does come across incredibly well, like really, really well. Seems intelligent, to actually, surprisingly have passion for and be a fan of wrestling and very much seems a good mind for todays WWE. Doesn't at all seem bitter about how things went down for her in the company or her failed relationships and she doesn't at all seem like the gutterslut I suspected she may be. Quality sense of humour too. Seems like an all-round cracking chick really.

Actually makes me think WWE could have lost someone quite valuable in ways they refused to notice. And in a similar way to Mickie, the majority of the audience seemed to genuinely like her and give a bit of a shit about her. Also interesting to know her part in the Piggy James angle as that was easily the best, most interesting divas based angle and tv in ages.

Cheers for the link Cleetus. I echo that she comes across very well but then I was always a bit of a fan of hers while she was in the WWE anyway.

That fucking Prime Scratch Card advert needs to burn in hell though.

• Paid Members

Thanks for posting this. As much as I've always thought they were shite, I really loved this. These two scare me. The way they talk about beating people up is hilarious though.

Edited by Ian_hitmanhart