Shoot interviews

IANdrewDiceClay

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members

Just watched On the Road With Diamond Dallas Page. Very good. Its like spending time in his company. And even watching him is hard work. He says he's hardly slept for days and he's been on his feet the whole time, but you wouldnt know it. His voice never stops, he's full of cliches and little nicknames for people he meets and he reminds you of Andrew Dice Clay with the way he overlays sentances and slips in "EEEYYYY!!" every now and again. He's great though. Love DDP. Recommend this highly if your into him.

Edited by Ian_hitmanhart

• Paid Members
Is his face still getting weirder and weirder though?

Of course. He really needs to stop shaving. When I was 12 I always fancied the black beard blonde hair look when I grew up because he always looked awesome. It really works for him. Now he's clean shaven and has brown hair.

Here it is. Its class.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcmLiOgBuC8

Edited by Ian_hitmanhart

Watched a few I have brought off people on here

Lance Storm ROH Decent very interesting

Dawn Marie RF Found it good not the best though

Raven and Honky Tonk RF Really funny both had lots of good stories

CM punk ROH Very good never thought much of him before I saw this but you can tell hes a sound guy if you watch this

New Jack Honky Tonk Iron Sheik Crap couldn't really understand anything the iron sheik said plus they where high/stoned. Also New Jack gets his arse out which wasn't a very nice sight

• 3 weeks later...