Shoot interviews

IANdrewDiceClay

• Moderators

Watching that one later on. Just finished watching the Disco Inferno shoot. Really good. He knows what he's talking about with booking, and gave a different insiders view of the WCW office and how it worked. Doesn't really have a problem with anyone either, he's pretty positive and makes some really good points.

Recommended.

• Paid Members
Just watched Nash and X-Pac's shoot. Really good and funny as you expect. Didnt know that Nash threatened to beat up the Rock infront of the locker room and Pat Patterson had to calm it down. Apparently the "Big Daddy Bitch" comment wasnt the thing that pissed him off either. Nash says Rock was talking over the match and was treating Nash like a young boy and said "what move would you like to get in" when they worked a match on Smackdown, so Nash wasnt to happy. One of the many class stories in this one. X-Pac and Kevin Nash's take on TNA is great as well.

Really funny shoot. Both men were pissed or/and high and they both go off on rants here and there - generally all held together with a punchline at the end.

The ending winds you a bit.

Lets hope they can get Nash, Hall and Pac in for a three-way.

I also watched the Hall/Waltman Face Off yesterday and it was better than I expected some really funny stories and Big Kev cracking out the jokes. I turned it off about 3/4 of the way through when Waltman's girlfriend came back and they all started breaking down like some group therapy carry on, not something I really want to watch but the rest was good.

• Paid Members

I thought it was pretty average, I doubt I'd ever watch it again.

It was good in parts but they were slurring so much (especially Nash) that it took ages to tell a story/make a point. If they repeated it all when sober the tape would be half the length. It was alright but I hope they're sober for the (hopefully eventual) full wolfpack edition.

Watching Jim Neidhart's at the moment. He seems like a nice guy. Some funny stories as well, like the time he was tagging with Butch Reed down south somewere were they were deeply racist and backwards. They didn't like the black guy teaming with with the white guy so a fan cracked Jim really hard with a chain wrapped round his hand. Jim was rocked but not knocked out so he got to the ring and told Butch what had happened and said he'd recognise the guy cause he was wearing a hat and farmer boy jeans. He turned around to see almost the entire crowd wearing hats and farmer boy jeans.

• Paid Members
Watching Jim Neidhart's at the moment. He seems like a nice guy. Some funny stories as well, like the time he was tagging with Butch Reed down south somewere were they were deeply racist and backwards. They didn't like the black guy teaming with with the white guy so a fan cracked Jim really hard with a chain wrapped round his hand. Jim was rocked but not knocked out so he got to the ring and told Butch what had happened and said he'd recognise the guy cause he was wearing a hat and farmer boy jeans. He turned around to see almost the entire crowd wearing hats and farmer boy jeans.

In the RF Video staff shoot interview, apparently each time Anvil goes for a break (he takes about 5), he breaks out the crack and a few cans and gets off his face. He's such figity and gets fucking about with his beard and sunglasses and often raises his voice. Neidhart is off his trolly, but the shoot interview is canny good.

I thought it was pretty average, I doubt I'd ever watch it again.

It was good in parts but they were slurring so much (especially Nash) that it took ages to tell a story/make a point. If they repeated it all when sober the tape would be half the length. It was alright but I hope they're sober for the (hopefully eventual) full wolfpack edition.

It's actually quite ironic as they have both told stories before of having to have a quiet word with Feinstein for trying to do a interview with Hall once or twice when he was absolutely melted, trying to take advantage of him knowing fine well he'd be a lot more candid and open due to the booze/drugs he was full of at the time.

Skip to 9:40. Ken Patera is being interviewed by Gabe Sapolsky and he brings up "the arrest". Patera goes mental and calls him a "cock sucker" and all sorts. Patera is mental.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k29CqXpAF6GYPQ1F6hD

I bought this shoot thanks to that clip a few weeks back. I've probably watch it over 20 times already as Patera cracks me up for reasons I can't quite explain. It's like old grandad telling you stories from 'his day' while using profanity because he doesn't give a toss what you think anymore.

Edited by Shovanist Pig