Shoot interviews

IANdrewDiceClay

Yes, I'm sure all backstage info and rumours you've ever heard were from shoot interviews on Youtube when you signed up here in September 2003.

What is the point in this petty sarcasm on this forum?

The point of that petty sarcasm was to question why the lad was telling such a silly lie.

• Paid Members

Watched the JJ Dillon Guest Booker one last night, and didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would.

It was OK, but I was more interested in the in's and out's of booking those marathon TV tapings in the early 90's. What we got was a mish-mash of a WCW/WWF supercard with 3 weeks of tapings beforehand, which was a little disappointing.

No doubt that JJ has more pearls of wisdom though.

• Paid Members
Yes, I'm sure all backstage info and rumours you've ever heard were from shoot interviews on Youtube when you signed up here in September 2003.

What is the point in this petty sarcasm on this forum?

The point of that petty sarcasm was to question why the lad was telling such a silly lie.

What's there to lie about you mentalist? I brought up the point due to me not reading dirt sheets, yes, I know what they are and choose not to bother with them, no I'm not a wrestling fountain of knowledge and would never claim to be, but any little bits of trivia I do know of come from shoot interviews or some of the bits I scan on here (which probs do come from sheets, granted) I don't however go looking for dirt in sheets, not really arsed if you believe it or not, most of what I think i know, or at least care to remember is from shoots vids and mp3's, and still stand by my point that they are just as much to blame for stories etc as Internet writers.

To be fair, your defo being pointlessly petty!

Edited by Kaz Hayashi

• Paid Members
I thought Big Vis came off really well in that PWD shoot. Love the guy and would welcome a comeback.

Agreed mate, loved the story he mentioned about vince wanting him to wear so a trunks only attire before he became big V. Won't give more away but found it really funny with good stories in general

To be fair, your defo being pointlessly petty!

No, I'm being pointedly petty because you're talking wet, as is your wont. Saying "I've never seen any backstage info apart from shoot interviews, which I never heard about until I just searched wrestler names on Youtube" is bollocks when Youtube took off in about 2006 and you were a member here three years before that. I'd be very surprised if the 2003 version of the UKFF didn't have oodles of discussion about the latest newzsite and dirtsheet rumours. It probably had lads telling silly lies as well, and dickheads like me being petty and mocking the lies.

Your main point is sound. It's hypocritical of wrestlers to moan about dirtsheet gossip whilst doing gossip videos that will be promoted pretty much exclusively through the dirtsheets and bought only by the dirtsheet-reading fans. But there was no need at all to pretend you've been on wrestling forums since 2003 but somehow never encountered any backstage gossip until stumbling across shoot interviews on Youtube years later.

I thought Big Vis came off really well in that PWD shoot. Love the guy and would welcome a comeback.

Agreed mate, loved the story he mentioned about vince wanting him to wear so a trunks only attire before he became big V. Won't give more away but found it really funny with good stories in general

Vince loves to see a bit more flesh in action. He complimented Jericho's legs when he did the switcheroo to trunks and also told Miz to wearing trunks because he had ''great legs''.

Makes you wonder about Vince. All of those wishy-washy rumours and everything.

Edited by Shovanist Pig