Shoot interviews

IANdrewDiceClay

To be fair, your defo being pointlessly petty!

No, I'm being pointedly petty because you're talking wet, as is your wont. Saying "I've never seen any backstage info apart from shoot interviews, which I never heard about until I just searched wrestler names on Youtube" is bollocks when Youtube took off in about 2006 and you were a member here three years before that. I'd be very surprised if the 2003 version of the UKFF didn't have oodles of discussion about the latest newzsite and dirtsheet rumours. It probably had lads telling silly lies as well, and dickheads like me being petty and mocking the lies.

Your main point is sound. It's hypocritical of wrestlers to moan about dirtsheet gossip whilst doing gossip videos that will be promoted pretty much exclusively through the dirtsheets and bought only by the dirtsheet-reading fans. But there was no need at all to pretend you've been on wrestling forums since 2003 but somehow never encountered any backstage gossip until stumbling across shoot interviews on Youtube years later.

What an utter lunatic.

There is an old Regal one, and a Rollerball Rocco one. Not many others with British wrestlers though.

I'd recommend the Adrian Street one; he is with Miss Linda but she doesn't really say much. Feinstein does a pretty terrible job with his questions and research, but fortunately Street compensates with some long and detailed answers and is a great interviewee.

There is an old Regal one, and a Rollerball Rocco one. Not many others with British wrestlers though.

There are a few FWA related one's from about 5/6 years ago - recall Alex Shane and Paul Burchill for example.

The Alex Shane one particularly sticks in my mind as not only did we share the same philosophy on ticket pricing, but he used identical examples to put his view across as I did :thumbsup:

There are a few FWA related one's from about 5/6 years ago - recall Alex Shane and Paul Burchill for example.

The Alex Shane one particularly sticks in my mind as not only did we share the same philosophy on ticket pricing, but he used identical examples to put his view across as I did :thumbsup:

There was also Jodie, Jonny and Doug shoots that the FWA did. Additionally, there were a few WAW shoots with Ricky Knight, Saraya and the Zebra Kid.

If anyone knows where I can get shoot interviews in mp3 format can they pm me?

Wanting to Put some on my iPod so I can listen getting to college and work

There are some lurking around on itunes if you do a search. Also check out Colt Cabana's The Art of Wrestling, he's got some intersting stuff on there

Edited by Adorable Adrian

There was also Jodie, Jonny and Doug shoots that the FWA did. Additionally, there were a few WAW shoots with Ricky Knight, Saraya and the Zebra Kid.

Ah yes, I was thinking of the older generation of guys. I have seen the Street one so I don't know why that one slipped my mind. FWA did ones with the UK Pitbulls, Stevie Knight and Steve Lynskey as well I believe. There's also a kind of Q&A with Robbie Brookside floating about somewhere that I have on VHS with his Video Diaries.

On the subject, it's a shame that more in-depth interviews with World of Sport era guys haven't been done. Especially with his surge in popularity over the last few years, I would have thought a Johnny Saint interview would have been a given.

• Paid Members
To be fair, your defo being pointlessly petty!

No, I'm being pointedly petty because you're talking wet, as is your wont. Saying "I've never seen any backstage info apart from shoot interviews, which I never heard about until I just searched wrestler names on Youtube" is bollocks when Youtube took off in about 2006 and you were a member here three years before that. I'd be very surprised if the 2003 version of the UKFF didn't have oodles of discussion about the latest newzsite and dirtsheet rumours. It probably had lads telling silly lies as well, and dickheads like me being petty and mocking the lies.

Your main point is sound. It's hypocritical of wrestlers to moan about dirtsheet gossip whilst doing gossip videos that will be promoted pretty much exclusively through the dirtsheets and bought only by the dirtsheet-reading fans. But there was no need at all to pretend you've been on wrestling forums since 2003 but somehow never encountered any backstage gossip until stumbling across shoot interviews on Youtube years later.

All in all, your still wrong mate. I did find about shoot interviews from google and YouTube, not from dirt sheets, i dont read them, and I do know for a fact that most of what I know is from shoot interviews, its far more rememberable, i choose to remember it as its straight from the horses mouth so to speak, not from reading dirt sheets, again I don't read them.

As pointed out in my last post, of course I have seen topics on here, as you pointed out in your highly professional investigation, I've been on here since 2003, check the post count too, not a massive poster/reader considering. I've never pretended I haven't read topics on here and pointed that out in the post before your last ramble.

Not all of us lie about trivial shite you know. Anyway, what the fuck, why am I even bothering to convince you? I don't really give that much of a shit, im just not fond of a random calling me a liar. It's like me claiming to know for a fact that you definatly force cakes up dogs, having never met you, your dogs or your cakes.

Now stop being daft, appreciate you at least agree with my point.

• Paid Members
Does anyone know where you can get the old RF shoot videos which included matches in them as well? I remember buying a Vader one back in about 1998 which was on 2 videos and lasted about 8 hours

A certain poster above mentions he has a lot of shoots that he needs to dig out and will construct a list, I'd say that person is very trust worthy based on my last transactions. Read his post!

Edit- sorry mate, he's got mp3s, I'm guessing you want vids

Edited by Kaz Hayashi