Vince McMahon vs Ric Flair

Dudleys vs Road Warriors

Kurt Angle vs Chris Benoit (Iron Man)

Triple H vs Booker T

Edge & Christian vs Nova & Jerry Lynn

Big Show & Kane vs Steiners

Chris Jericho vs Lance Storm

Hardy Boyz vs Jeff Jarrett & Dustin Rhodes

Eddy Guerrero & Perry Saturn & Dean Malenko vs Chavo Guerrero & Rey Misterio Jr & Chris Candido

Battle Royale (won by Rob Van Dam)

Brock Lesnar vs Bam Bam Bigelow

• Paid Members
This is the Wrestlemania that Cornette books:

Steve Austin vs Mick Foley

Undertaker vs Terry Funk

Rock vs Sting

Hulk Hogan vs Dusty Rhodes

Vince McMahon vs Ric Flair

Dudleys vs Road Warriors

Kurt Angle vs Chris Benoit (Iron Man)

Triple H vs Booker T

Edge & Christian vs Nova & Jerry Lynn

Big Show & Kane vs Steiners

Chris Jericho vs Lance Storm

Hardy Boyz vs Jeff Jarrett & Dustin Rhodes

Eddy Guerrero & Perry Saturn & Dean Malenko vs Chavo Guerrero & Rey Misterio Jr & Chris Candido

Battle Royale (won by Rob Van Dam)

Brock Lesnar vs Bam Bam Bigelow

Fantasy booking and you don't have Goldberg v Steve Austin?! The man IS a genius.

He never signed Goldberg, because he didnt think he was worth the investment and he didnt think he had much to offer because he didn't love the business.

Has Cornette not said that he did that card as a rib to embarrass thicko fans who thought he had enough of a clue to be booking a major promotion? Or was that unintentional?

Honky seems like a nice man these days. Even his insults towards his old victims seem forced. It might have been one of the only one's he did without his Gatorade bottle as well.

He really is chalk and cheese on this from pretty much every other interview i can think of. Maybe the gimmick of being controversial for the sake of it has burned out. I would get the impression he wouldn't be so brave if it came to saying things to peoples faces; he certainly was back tracking and stumbling through his words after Doink popped up with the question ! Maybe thats part of the reason he's softer now; perhaps someone(s) brought up whe he has said when they have met face to face and he's learned his lesson and a little less gung ho now with the comments.

Watching Matt Bourne's now as well, bit of a curveball as i didin't realise it wasn't totally up to date. I'm guessing < 2001 as they didn't mention the WM 17 gimmick battle royal at any point but it was interesting enough. Sounds like he really burned the candle at both ends outside the ring and it caught up with him in more ways than one.

Any other recommendations, got a bit of an interest in someone who was around WCW prominantly in the mid-late 1990's success if there are any good ones? Hugh Morrus' is next on my list but anything else welcomed.

Edited by Stylin_and_Profilin