Shoot interviews

IANdrewDiceClay

Anyone seen/heard the Mr Anderson shoot interview? It started very boring and dull as he explained his humble beginnings but as we got to him getting tryouts and jobs with WWE, it got interesting. I thought he'd come across as a, pardon the pun, asshole. He's quite likable and had a few good stories and his impressions are rather good!

Not a lot of people can tell anecdotes in shoot interviews and pull of Jim Cornette, Arn Anderson and guys like that. Pretty good.

Maria (Youshoot): This shoot surprised me, she is a really lovely person who really cares about the business, she comes across extremely well and tells you how it is.

If you've watched this one don't bother with the Highspots shoot she did which was released around the same time. The Youshoot is far superior.

• Moderators

Watched KC'S Most Controversial Moments (Kayfabe Commentaries are easily the best shoots out there), and I am in love with Maria Kanellis. She's the soundest woman in wrestling. Really good head on her as well. I could watch her shoots all day.

Watched KC'S Most Controversial Moments (Kayfabe Commentaries are easily the best shoots out there), and I am in love with Maria Kanellis. She's the soundest woman in wrestling. Really good head on her as well. I could watch her shoots all day.

good head - oh yeah

• Paid Members

No matter the size, I bet Batista is a master shagger. Like Mel Gibson in What Women Want. Just a pure orgasm machine.

Probably explains why John Morrison sat and observed while Batista was shagging Melina. Poor bloke was looking for tips.

Edited by Blackson Jackson

• Paid Members

I listened to the part 2 of the RF guys' own shoot the other day. Fucking hell do they come off as the most loathsome pricks going. I know they're sort of journalists and therefore exploitation of people is part of what they do, but fucking hell, you could practically hear Rob Feinstein getting a boner describing how great the Billy Jack Haynes shoot was. My memory of that shoot is it being deeply uncomfortable and the interviewers not having a clue of how to handle what was going on, they were so out of their depth it was untrue. Listening to these guys talk about it, you'd think they were Martin Bashir talking a story out of Diana. Also, I don't wish to speak ill of the dead (too much), but how annoying is Doug Gentry. Christ, talk about someone who can't take criticism, he even takes jokes his mates make badly. Also has one of the most annoying voices going. I can place his voice asking some of the crappest questions in the RF video library too. He not quite as shit as the Highspots guy, but he's close.