Shoot interviews

IANdrewDiceClay

Currently watching 'Re-booking The Invasion With Jim Cornette' He's a hell of a talker is, Jim. I'm enjoying the improvised promos.

That was a good guest booker, although I just wished he stuck to the talent they had at the time, instead of getting Kevin Nash etc

1 problem with the youshoots are the weirdos that keep sending in questions like how big is cm punk nob it was sort of funny the 1st time but now its just odd

Can't say I have ever heard that question being asked or anyone sending in messages similar. I also don't understand how talking about someones penis size is funny? The only time I ever remember this sort of stuff being mentioned was on the Missy Youshoot where she was ranking them.

Currently watching 'Re-booking The Invasion With Jim Cornette' He's a hell of a talker is, Jim. I'm enjoying the improvised promos.

That was a good guest booker, although I just wished he stuck to the talent they had at the time, instead of getting Kevin Nash etc

He imagined a scenario where Vince was willing to invest millions into bringing the top guys from WCW.

• Paid Members

Yeah, then WrestleMania could have only had 19 matches instead of 68.

• Paid Members
The one where Dusty Rhodes wrestles Hulk Hogan, instead of the Rock and Rhodes goes over.

Just to justify the shitness of that suggestion, who is The Rock wrestling on this six hour epic?

No idea. Probably Jimmy Del Ray or something.

I'd be pretty interested in seeing the card he books, if somebody could post it up. The only other thing I remember hearing from it was Terry Funk beating Eddie Guerrero for the Intercontinental Title.

Edited by UK-Joe