Shoot interviews

IANdrewDiceClay

Aye those videos are just terrible, they seem to get worse every Youshoot I watch surely they can't think they're funny. I heard Sean mention that they had just worked with Shane Douglas during the shoot, any idea what type of shoot they have done with him? hopefully its a Timeline one as those are my favourites.

has maria ever done anything to warrant a shoot though? it seems they interview any former wwe personality who will take the payday these days.

i rarely bother with shoots, unless it has the words ''heenan'', ''cornette'' or ''raven'' then they are usually a lot of fun. ive watched the punk/joe one too and im about to watch punk/cabana.

i remember being excited for the rey shoot years ago and was totally let down. sometimes i guess its the person you never suspect who will gave a great shoot. but im guessing that maria is not that person.

Maria spent about five years in the world's biggest wrestling company. She's certainly done/seen more to warrant a gossip DVD than CM Punk, Samoa Joe and Colt Cabana had when they did those shoot interviews you've mentioned. Plus she's fit as fuck.

Edited by King Pitcos

• Paid Members
has maria ever done anything to warrant a shoot though? it seems they interview any former wwe personality who will take the payday these days.

i rarely bother with shoots, unless it has the words ''heenan'', ''cornette'' or ''raven'' then they are usually a lot of fun. ive watched the punk/joe one too and im about to watch punk/cabana.

i remember being excited for the rey shoot years ago and was totally let down. sometimes i guess its the person you never suspect who will gave a great shoot. but im guessing that maria is not that person.

I'd personally rather listen to Maria over the majority of personalities that get shoot interviews these days.

I'd love to see a Brian Kendrick Youshoot.

Aye those videos are just terrible, they seem to get worse every Youshoot I watch surely they can't think they're funny. I heard Sean mention that they had just worked with Shane Douglas during the shoot, any idea what type of shoot they have done with him? hopefully its a Timeline one as those are my favourites.

Pretty sure Douglas did one of the years for the ECW Timeline series. Didn't watch the Sabu Timeline as I felt his Youshoot was poor and wasn't expecting much, although I'll probably grab a copy of the Douglas one.

• Paid Members
Pretty sure Douglas did one of the years for the ECW Timeline series. Didn't watch the Sabu Timeline as I felt his Youshoot was poor and wasn't expecting much, although I'll probably grab a copy of the Douglas one.

Coming from someone who isn't all that big into shoot interviews, I thought the Sabu timeline of 1997 ECW was very good. I'll probably look into more of these timeline ones, assuming there are more . . . ?

Class I'll definitely be checking that out then, the Sabu timeline is probably his best shoot out of all them I thought so I'd give it a go if I was you. The Jim Duggan timeline is my favourite of the series though, he's quality entertainment.

Class I'll definitely be checking that out then, the Sabu timeline is probably his best shoot out of all them I thought so I'd give it a go if I was you. The Jim Duggan timeline is my favourite of the series though, he's quality entertainment.

Cheers for the recommendation re the Sabu Timeline. I've got a copy of the Duggan one but not got round to watching it yet. Picked it up from someone along with the Ivory/Lisa Moretti one; I watched this one first, didn't think much of it and it kinda dampened my interest in watching the Duggan one.

I'd personally rather listen to Maria over the majority of personalities that get shoot interviews these days.

I'd love to see a Brian Kendrick Youshoot.

- She outs Melina as a slut, insinuates Kelly fooled around with CM Punk and comes across as a very intelligent, articulate and genuine person. Could do worse for a shoot interviewee in my opinion.

'Sinister Minister' James Mitchell is a great shoot. Fantastic stories - stuff like the time he pulled a gun on the late Chris Kanyon, the time he blew a hole in his stomach and the tips of his fingers off in ECW, and countless stories of his encounters with 'rats'.

London and Kendrick's is absolutely hilarious - 'Boner's dead!? Get the fuck out of here!!', 'I'm a short dicked Irish-man and Japanese condoms don't fit me!' 'I'm telling ya man, the sun is cold!' 'I pissed on John Cena' - , as is the original Raven and Sandman shoot - 'I save lives'.

Edited by Snitsky's back acne

I watched the Perry Saturn YouShoot last night. They did the segment called "The Dick Bag". For those not aware of what this is, they have a bag with a penis on it. The interviewer then has names of people on paper and if the interviewee thinks that person is a dick, they go in the bag.

I've put it in spoiler tags in case people don't want to know anything about the shoot.

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

The interviewer said, "Konnan". Saturn looked confused and said that he isn't a dick. Then the interviewer said, "Well he's going in anyway. He stood us up for an interview and owes us $500."

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

I just thought it was a weird thing for an interviewer to air their dirty laundry on a shoot tape.

Maria spent about five years in the world's biggest wrestling company. She's certainly done/seen more to warrant a gossip DVD than CM Punk, Samoa Joe and Colt Cabana had when they did those shoot interviews you've mentioned. Plus she's fit as fuck.

Watched maria youshoot yesterday, liked youshoot format wasn't expecting much from Maria and still was dissapointed. She spent five years with the worlds biggest wrestling company and dated cm punk and doesn't even have 1 mildly intresting or entertaining anecdote to show for it. She doesn't like Cornette because he jumped to conclusions after 2 conversations and thought she was a bubble head. After watching this shoot I came to the conclusion she really lives her gimmick. She is fit as fuck but she doesn't strip on the video, she shares what's on her mind with you. Do not bother with this if you wanna know its "a nice size" (blandest answer ever) and she doesn't like Melina. Just saved u 2hrs.

At least cabana and punk would be entertaining.

• Paid Members
Watched maria youshoot yesterday, liked youshoot format wasn't expecting much from Maria and still was dissapointed. She spent five years with the worlds biggest wrestling company and dated cm punk and doesn't even have 1 mildly intresting or entertaining anecdote to show for it. She doesn't like Cornette because he jumped to conclusions after 2 conversations and thought she was a bubble head. After watching this shoot I came to the conclusion she really lives her gimmick. She is fit as fuck but she doesn't strip on the video, she shares what's on her mind with you. Do not bother with this if you wanna know its "a nice size" (blandest answer ever) and she doesn't like Melina. Just saved u 2hrs.

At least cabana and punk would be entertaining.

I take it you were disapointed then. Expecting something bigger?

As far as boring and quite pointless shoot interviews go, for me, it has to be Jimmy Yang. From what I remember, he had absolutley nothing interesting to say, seemed very uncomfortable and it just seemed like he didn't want to say anything at all controversial or anything negative, in fear of not wanting to make enemies. I can understand that, it is his living after all, but I don't see the point in doing one of those interviews if you can't be honest. I know that some guys dont have the nature to bad mouth people, or that some guys now and then seem to get on with anyone and he may very well have nothing bad or negative to say, but when you watch it you can see he is holding back and taking the "hey don't look at me, I aint got nuthin to do with it" stance. He probably just wanted the money and get the fuck out.

I've just recently been watching The extended preview of the Sabu ECW timeline from kayfabe commentaries and I'm wondering how they can use what is clearly footage from ECW commercial releases and TV. It says on the screen when playing "footage courtesy of RF video", which I'm sure is bollocks. Most of the footage in question was from the 96-98 period, which were the years in which Sabu and Van Dam had their run as a bonafide tag team.

Edited by Taylorslade