THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

ukff_zps14b77e54.png

That's great, but what'l it look like at the top of a blue board? If it was red and blue somehow, we'd have a winner as the design is tops.

• Paid Members

Think we definitely need a poll thread up to vote on all these. For me personally, Arch's is amazing, but I still think Eddie's old WWF-style one is the best. Butch prefers the Fila-type, and some of the others must get a vote too, I think.

Arch's one is indeed lovely, I really like one-colour designs like that and it's brought in the 80s retro WWF feel I think would be cool for on here too.

I've cleaned my one up a little and tried a couple of other simple colours (that fit better on here)...

ukfflogos_zpsd8d80339.jpg

Arch's one is indeed lovely, I really like one-colour designs like that and it's brought in the 80s retro WWF feel I think would be cool for on here too.

I've cleaned my one up a little and tried a couple of other simple colours (that fit better on here)...

ukfflogos_zpsd8d80339.jpg

I love Eddie's Old School WWF one if the 'u' looked more like a 'u' than a 'v' it would be the best by miles.

Perfect fit for the board

• Paid Members
What is it a take off of? know I know it, but I can't think...

You're kidding, right?

Surf... please go for it. My Photoshop skills are rudimentary to say the least. That took me ages to knock up and if you look closely, it's a bit shaky around the edges and also isn't in vector format. I wanted to do more with it but just don't have the knowledge. I was keen to put something forward, as I think the idea is good, but I was hoping that someone with a bit more experience might offer to work it up to a usable standard, if people liked it enough.

I used this font as a starting point.

Edited by Arch Stanton