Idiots at work

Frankie Crisp

• Paid Members

Not at work, but I was walking past the cathedral in Cov today and overheard two girls talking:

Girl 1: I can't believe they let this place get like this. It's falling apart!

Girl 2: No, that's from when it was bombed in the war, that's why they build the new cathedral next door.

Girl 1: What? I didn't know there'd ever been a war in England, when did that happen?!

I wish I could have stuck around to hear the rest of that conversation, I bet it was a belter.

Pales in comparison to The Waterboy's story though. Kudos for not stabbing her yet.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members
I don't see how he remembered all of that though.

Like I said in the post, it wasn't word for word; but if you had a conversation like that, you would remember the nonsensical shite spewing out of its mouth,

I think we all agree, As long as she is as funny as that on a weekly basis and you post the convo here mate, Its worth not killing her yet. :laugh:

Again, not at work, but I was shopping for a new coat when I overheard a conversation two girls were having about Danyl from X-Factor and they were saying he was gay.

'I don't think he's gay, he doesn't look gay or act gay...'

'There's too many gays now, it's not fair on the girls.'

You've heard them people - get your flaming torches and cull some queers.

• Paid Members

Went into work early yesterday (so I could knock offearly being Friday), went into the canteen to get a coffee & some warehouse staff were on ther early break. On the counter a certificate had been put up basically saying that all chicken used in any of the food items sold was Halal & sourced from 'XXXXX Islamic Food supplies', or something along those lines. I glanced at the sign & didn't give it much afterthought. Two retarded bints behind me were reading the same notice, their conversation went along the lines of :-

'What does that say?'

'Something about Halai(??)'

'What's that then'

'Summit about Islams'

'What??'

'Look summit about Muslims & chicken'

'Oh what..I bet we're not allowed to eat chicken now because of muslims'

'Yeah, that what it says'

Kill me now.

Edited by Dead Mike

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members

I just clicked that "last click" thing and saw this:

The Waterboy Posting in topic: Idiots at work Today, 04:27 PM PM

I squealed with excitement.

Please do post the longer tale if you have time, these posts are always a forum highlight.

Edited by JLM