Idiots at work

Frankie Crisp

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members
Not sure if it counts in the traditional sense of idiocy, but I've now found myself at the adjacent desk to someone who chews with his mouth open. I want to punch babies.

I have a mate that does this. He fucking smacks too and eats like he hasn't had a meal in 6 months. It is fucking disgusting. Everytime he does it I feel like smacking him in the face.

Needless to say I never go out for something to eat with him.

• Paid Members

There are actually people behind me who have a wallchart of the X Factor contestants and cross them off each week as they're booted off. Then they have a discussion about it for a couple of hours. Although it's been a bit different this week - they've been filling the day talking about I'm a Celebrity. And one of them was singing Christmas carols last week. Bah fucking humbug.

To add to my 'Andy The Ginger Tosser' stories from earlier in the thread, I recalled another story after a recent walk through the Industrial estates near where I live and used to work.

Andy started phoning in sick or with excuses why he couldn't come to work, more so than usual, till one time he was off for 3 days in a row, yet was seen on his way to work by other employees, well it all came out days later, even though he had a full time job, he joined an agency and was taking work elsewhere and phoning in sick to work at the Warehouse across the road, cheeky bastard :angry:

• Paid Members
To add to my 'Andy The Ginger Tosser' stories from earlier in the thread, I recalled another story after a recent walk through the Industrial estates near where I live and used to work.

Andy started phoning in sick or with excuses why he couldn't come to work, more so than usual, till one time he was off for 3 days in a row, yet was seen on his way to work by other employees, well it all came out days later, even though he had a full time job, he joined an agency and was taking work elsewhere and phoning in sick to work at the Warehouse across the road, cheeky bastard :angry:

OT, but your avatar is outstanding.

• Paid Members
Not sure if it counts in the traditional sense of idiocy, but I've now found myself at the adjacent desk to someone who chews with his mouth open. I want to punch babies.

There's a woman at my work that smacks her lips at an incredible volume whilst eating, along with overly loud gulping sounds. The girls have christened her "Monch-chomper". When really annoys me is that she continues to make the smacking sound for a good 15 minutes after she's finished eating.

"I've been raped loads of times" Lauren's interjection into our conversation

Once more isn't going to harm her then.

One of the girls in work has a tendency to be completely oblivious to world events outside the realm of make up, fashion and Katie Price. Me and another lad in the office were just talking general news and the Queens speech and Brown was mentioned when she chirped in with...

"isn't he the chef?"

"no that's Gordon Ramsay"

"oh, who's Gordon Brown then?"

"Prime Minister"

"What's a Prime Minster?"

I assure you the last quote is not a typo. I simply left it to my more patient colleague to answer that and following questions.

Edited by Steveo2007