Idiots at work

Frankie Crisp

I got the guy I hated fired on friday. Goodtimes.

He was a cock.

:devil:

You can't just leave it there! Details! :(

Lets just say this 24 year old man (f-ing child) who generallly tried to get the rest of my team in major shit came unstuck. He got caught blocking the men's urinals with toilet paper by a friend of mine. lets just say I had no problem dobbing him in.

Glad I did too, cause i broke into his drawers (shh, don't tell anyone!) and found a shed load of work that he had blamed me for loosing/not doing.

He had also been photocopying peoples passes, cutting out the heads and sticking them on stupid pictures like Ghostbusters or Ballet Dancers and passing them around to his mates to try and make fun of people.

Little Bastard had it comming.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Awards Moderator

Oh yes, we have more, as promised. These conversations took place over the course of a few days when she was trying to get a better deal on her car insurance and after the first one which ended in a tantrum, I started to make little notes, just knowing the potential on the horizon.

I've had to fill in a few gaps, but this is as accurate as you're going to get from someone with a melted brain.

Enjoy...

Number 1

The following was a conversation she had with some poor bastard who she called when she'd already had a handful of expensive quotes, so I can only relay the bits I heard:

"Hello I want a quote for insurance"

-----

"Okay but I've had to do this loads and every time I have it's too expensive. Could you tell me what your cheapest insurance is? Then if it's cheap then I'll give you all the details but I'm not spending ages telling you all my info if it's going to come out dead expensive"

-----

"Well you must be able to"

-----

"So you'll only give me a price if I give you all that?"

-----

"For God's sake, okay..."

She then proceeded to rattle of the information which I've heard that many times, I now know off by heart, only to be quoted a ridiculous price, which prompted:

"WELL THANKS FOR NOTHING"

She then slammed the phone down. I had to leave the room.

Number 2

Another one I overheard was when she had a high quote and the person on the phone told her possible reasons for the increase:

Edited by The Waterboy

• Awards Moderator
it's like she's fucking five! :laugh:

Deaq, you absolute saint of a man. For months, a few of the lads in work have been trying to find a suitable name we can use when we're ripping the piss out her, but one which her mates won't get onto. From this day forth, she will be known as Jillian Russell.

That, along with the FedEx arrow voodoo shit in the Off-Topic Questions thread, has made my bloody night!

• Awards Moderator
As her boss, I hope you gave her a bollocking for sorting out her car insurance on work time.

To be fair to the girl, she did do most of it during her lunch hour and breaks, but I did have to pull her up a few times when it started to take the piss. I felt a tad hypocritical having to tell her to stop using work time for personal use, when moments later I was frantically making notes of the lunacy so I could post the cretin chronicles on here.

Ah, the joys of management.

Oh and for those who've asked, there's no chance of pictures or webcams. I wouldn't inflict her on you or anyone else I don't detest.