What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

49 minutes ago, Kaz Hayashi said:

@Onyx2 @PunkStep

I had a thought when watching him yesterday that he could have been an interesting character to use in Ricky Gervais Extras. The idea filming him as typical Justin in a scene with a disabled child talking about Mr Tumbles Spotty Bag... "annnd cut"... then he's this horrible bastard who hates kids and complains about how close they are to him "get your jam covered fingers off me bloody bag".

Had you been watching Father Ted before that? :)

13 hours ago, Chest Rockwell said:

I enjoyed it. It's only the last season for me where I think it really fell off the rails; everything else was decent.

Taco is pretty annoying though.

Its a easy watch 

More the character interplay than anything else 

Fair few famous guest stars too 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Mr_Danger said:

Fucking hell are people really discussing the merits of seeing Justin's big flubbery face after their kid's have gone to bed? Give him a knighthood or something for sure but please don't put his oversized head on prime time telly.

Hahaha, come off it, you'd love him as Morse or the next Dr Who.

In other news, the 2nd series of Expanse is on Netflix. I really really enjoyed the 1st series so can't wait to check this out.

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, Teedy Kay said:

All this talk of Justin, my wife is adamant he's a Saville waiting to happen. 

How the world has now changed.

I said if that turned out to ever be the case CBeebies would shut down over night considering he's in half the content.

i don't think he is though

• Paid Members
13 hours ago, Mutts said:

Its a easy watch 

More the character interplay than anything else 

Fair few famous guest stars too 

Finished the first season. It's good enough as somebody else said for background but it's not great. And yeah, Taco is shit. 

Watched the first episode of Its always sunny in Philadelphia last night.  Thought it was really good, looking forward to the rest of it now. It was a real easy watch and at 22 minutes really easy to consume.

ive never heard it mentioned on here so you can thank Kool Keith for having his finger on the pulse and introducing you to a new show.