What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

• Paid Members

One of my favourite episodes is from season 4 called Guy's Night (Episode 9)

Yep, my favourite one I've seen so far. If only for Party All The Time! Me and my boy have adopted saying 'GUUUUUYS NIIIIIGHT' whenever we kick the girls out for the evening.

• Moderators

Sons of Anarchy spoiler

so Jax died. That was a waste of seven seasons and of my time

Also, this was fucking brilliant. I don't like X-Factor but the missus does and this really caught my eye to the point, I rewound it about seven times:

I gave up on the show after they went to Ireland which is some of the worst TV I have ever seen. Might have to check out the finale though just so I can enjoy watching Charlie Hunnam get killed

They've brought the release of Uptown Funk forward 5 weeks as this version was near the top of iTunes. Wife watches it and I see it when I take my eyes of whatever I'm reading. Even by X Factor standards this year seems to have been truely terrible. Some 8 member boyband, some guy who looks like he has Crouzon syndrome, a stageschool brat who keeps gfetting a dancing gig for her stageschool brother and some guy who ended on I'm A Celebrity who couldn't carry a tune if you gave him a bucket who'd failed in some past series

Edited by WyattSheepMask

• Paid Members

Also, this was fucking brilliant. I don't like X-Factor but the missus does and this really caught my eye to the point, I rewound it about seven times:

Wow, absolute superstar. That was a sensational performance. Is she normally that good? If so, she should win it.

And then release a dull ballad with an obligatory key change to get Xmas number 1.

One of my favourite episodes is from season 4 called Guy's Night (Episode 9)

Yep, my favourite one I've seen so far. If only for Party All The Time! Me and my boy have adopted saying 'GUUUUUYS NIIIIIGHT' whenever we kick the girls out for the evening.

Ha, me and my eldest girl do a similar thing with the chimichanga song every time we have chimichangas for tea.

• Paid Members

SoA spoilers for the entire last season:

Any other result would've been a massive cop-out, to be fair. 

Was pissed off about him killing Unser last week, so didn't give a shit about what happened to him after that.

Bobby's death earlier in the season was gutting.

Edited by Nexus

SoA

That finale really didn't pack a punch, and its a shame because there have been so many good moments throughout the show, but it peaked for me when Opie was killed, that was one of the most powerful and shocking moments. But I'm glad its all wrapped up now. I didn't like the whole flying and running into the truck thing, it just went too overboard with symbolism and book ending. I'd still recommend it as a show though.