UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

According to his first book it was used by the guy who the film 'The Fugitive' was based on. After he was cleared of charges he became a wrestler and that was his finish. I can't remember exactly without checking but I think one of the Jims, Ross or Cornette gave him the idea.

• Paid Members

According to his first book it was used by the guy who the film 'The Fugitive' was based on. After he was cleared of charges he became a wrestler and that was his finish. I can't remember exactly without checking but I think one of the Jims, Ross or Cornette gave him the idea.

Dr Sam Shepherd was his name and I'm fairly sure you're right and it was James E. I'll check later when I've got the book to hand.

• Paid Members

I won't go into massive detail but in 2013 I slipped a disc in the middle of my back and quickly lost all feeling and strength from the waist down. I had to under go emergency spinal surgery and was in hospital for a month.

After long time care and rehab I thankfully can walk again but I also have a mild form of cerebral palsy that affects my legs and my back still causes pain and discomft. It's really important I keep my core strong and was considering DDPyoga.

Have any ukff members tried it? How difficult is it? Did it work for you? Can I only purchase DDPyoga through the US DDP website?

Sent you a message :-)

I wouldn't mind getting thar message as well...

Any chance of me getting that message, quite fancy giving it a go

You lot should give DDP some money, he did save both Jake The Snake and Razor Ramon's lives. C'mon... think of the memories  :thumbsup:

Seriously though, DDP Yoga is great. I was on and off it for a while, but I've been on it straight for about 4/5 months now and I've lost about 4 inches around the waist, just from a 25-45 minute workout 5 times a week that doesn't leave you exhausted and in pain the next day.

You lot should give DDP some money, he did save both Jake The Snake and Razor Ramon's lives. C'mon... think of the memories  :thumbsup:

Seriously though, DDP Yoga is great. I was on and off it for a while, but I've been on it straight for about 4/5 months now and I've lost about 4 inches around the waist, just from a 25-45 minute workout 5 times a week that doesn't leave you exhausted and in pain the next day.

Congrats Eddie! Did you buy it, and if so, what did it come to in English money?

Although saying that, I want the message too, messagers.

Congrats Eddie! Did you buy it, and if so, what did it come to in English money?

Although saying that, I want the message too, messagers.

Cheers.

Full disclosure - my house mate actually bought it, not me, so it's in the house and the three of us that live there have all had a go at various points. He didn't buy the top priced set (I think there are a few options) and I believe it was around £50 after converting to pounds.

It was this set...

https://ddpyoga.com/combo-pack-dvds-4-dvds-poster-and-program-guide.html

Down from about a 33 inch waist to 28/29, dropped about 7 pounds and leaned up my arms and chest a fair bit without really doing the longer/harder workouts. I've only just started doing the longer ones this week (the Diamond Cutter video is 54 mins) and even they are not entirely exhausting. I highly recommend it for anyone. There are men and woman of all sizes and ages doing most of the workouts, so whatever your skill, health or mobility level you can do at least something as there are easier variations offered for all the moves.

Edited by Dirty Eddie