General Movie (Film for snobs) News Thread

CaptainCharisma

• Paid Members

I'm actually looking forward to this more than Age Of Ultron and the ike.

Pretty bang on and scary impression of his da at the end of the trailer.

This whole thing has me and my mates really excited. We've been following developments for years hoping it would finally get released, for it to be a few months away is going to be incredible.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Not yet boss. I'm actually seeing it on Wednesday, so I'm looking forward to it, despite all the catcalls of "Short Circuit meets A.I". 

I love the style and humour Blomkamp's stamped on his flicks, so I reckon I'm in for a treat with this.

On a side note, apparently the man himself "hated" Elysium, which is an odd/brave thing for him to admit.

• 1 month later...

Might not be the place to put this and may have been mentioned somewhere but as everyone knows now that Orange Wednesdays has finished its now meerkat movies, but you can qualify for it by buying one day travel insurance for around £2 and get the 2 for 1 on a Tuesday or Wednesday for a year. So...yeah. better than having a contract on Orange or paying for the text on a sim only depending how often you use it.

• Paid Members

First pic of The Joker from David Ayer.

https://twitter.com/DavidAyerMovies/status/586347483955142656/photo/1

It just looks like somebody in Dublin on St.Patricks Day taking a picture of the parade.

EDIT - I see what they did. That's a photo of Leto taking that photo of the cast sans Leto that was released yesterday, while paying homage to the Killing Joke.

Still shite though.

Edited by Scott Malbranque

• Paid Members

Its a nice little nod to The Killing Joke but hes no more in costume than any of the others so its not a pic of The Joker, Its just Leto with rubbish hair. if they're smart they'll do what Marvel have done with Vision and keep his look under wraps as long as they can. But, ya know, Its DC.