General Movie (Film for snobs) News Thread

CaptainCharisma

• 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

I have no idea what this is yet I'm convinced ignorance is definitely bliss here.

It’s something that was mooted as one of those tax write off films. Nobody thought it would ever see the light of day because it first got mentioned years ago and then not a peep. 

Until now. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Keith Houchen said:

It’s something that was mooted as one of those tax write off films. Nobody thought it would ever see the light of day because it first got mentioned years ago and then not a peep. 

Until now. 

It took me 30 seconds to find someone comparing it to The Room so I hope everyone involved dies.

8 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

It took me 30 seconds to find someone comparing it to The Room so I hope everyone involved dies.

Given Flatleys multiple titles, he must die 5 times. A fitting punishment for Riverdance. 

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

I have no idea what this is yet I'm convinced ignorance is definitely bliss here.

https://www.irishtimes.com/culture/why-is-michael-flatley-s-spy-movie-getting-so-much-flak-1.4230416

https://www.the-fence.com/issues/issue-11/blackbird-fly And this guy went above and beyond to see the film

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Vue are showing an Aardman film each week of the summer holidays at some of their venues. They had Chicken Run this week, next week it's Wallace & Gromit in the Curse of the Were-Rabbit. First time I've ever looked forward to the six week holidays.