General Movie (Film for snobs) News Thread

CaptainCharisma

22 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Didn't his daughter die or something?  That would fuck you up.  That doc should be good but if it's Netflix made, that worries me.

I hadn't heard about his daughter dying, but a couple of years back a woman he was romantically involved with killed herself and her ex husband & family blamed Carrey for introducing her to drugs- http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/11899510/Jim-Carreys-girlfriend-Cathriona-White-dies-aged-30.html

He has battled depression too, but claims he has been off medication for many years.

Edited by WyattSheepMask

• Paid Members
19 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

He's one of those anti-vaccine turds.

I know his ex (Jenny McCarthy) was but didn't think he was as well.

either way I hate anti vaxers more then preachy Vegans, just the super preachy ones mind

Edited by Nick Soapdish

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
12 minutes ago, ColinBollocks said:

Kevin Spacey has finally come out. Sadly, it coincided with him getting accused of trying to shag a 14 year old.

Coming out to try and make a headline and divert attention away from the fact he sexually assaulted a 14 year old boy is a rank thing to do. Really shows him up as an all round shit head. Notice his "apology" is littered with blame dodging too saying he can't remember but if it did happen he's sorry and that he was drunk and all the usual shite.

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

I bet Spacey was a hit at Bryan Singers notorious pool parties. I thought it was common knowledge he was gay.

Surely the Singer stories are going to resurface again if all these older accounts keep coming to light. It'd be crazy if they didn't.