Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

Never liked the idea of the show. Fair enough, most of the people on there are probably dickheads, but it's essentially profiting from entertainment of vulnerable people. Butchy made a post recently about ITV being the worst channel and he's right. Everything from GMB with Piers Morgan and Sussana Reid to their football coverage to their daytime shows are the worst kind of TV.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its falls into the same category as stuff like "The only was is Essex" and "Jordie Shore", mind numbing garbage and/or something to be purposefully angry at, depending on the content.

Anybody I've spoken too that doesnt "love" any of those things, watches them to be all like "look at this idiot" about it.

• Moderators

Corrie can be good occasionally for a bit of humour and to be aghast at how Bill Roache still hasn't learned to act, The rest of ITV and anyone who watches anything else on it should be thrown off a cliff though.

• Paid Members

Hello lads,

An odd question but I only seem to be able to smile on the left and side of my face. Is this something I should worry about?

I'm having a full medical in January, but any info to press raising this or not would be grand.

Edit.

I've been getting intermittent headaches on the right side if I'm hungry, tired or thirsty for about a year or two.

I also get the occasional melancholic jerk, twitching and shudders.

Edit edit:

I've only noticed the smile today when taking some photos. I don't look at my face very often.

• Paid Members

I'll go kill a puppy any try and make it a heartwarming anecdote.

Edit: It was so freaky, I just couldn't smile properly. I kept trying but it just wouldn't happen. In the end I tilted my head to hide it on the photo.

• Moderators

Bear in mind, if replying, I am an absolute techno-idiot who requires layman's terms.

The Sky man's just been to a house over the street, and suddenly the WPS light on my router is intermittently flashing, and their new Sky Q box is showing up on my network. I've been into my router settings, and it's not actually connected to my network (and sharing etc is off on my network anyway) or my wifi, I've disabled WPS, but the light is still flashing and obviously trying to connect to it every 5 minutes or so.

Is this anything to be bothered about? If nothing else, the flashing of the light will do my head in. I briefly had the same issue with another device when someone else had just moved in a while ago, but it went away after a day or two.

Cheers.

Archived