Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Broke a couple of toes a few years back while pissed, running on the beach and mashing my bare foot into a rock - was too drunk to really notice at the time, though the initial shock hurt like hell, and it wasn't until I got home and took my sock off that I realised there was a pool of blood in the bottom of it, and two toes had gone black. I had to work a wrestling show the following day, and tried to disguise the fact that I could barely walk or put any pressure on it, which wasn't fun.

The day after the show, I couldn't walk at all, and they were a nuisance for a few weeks after. As others have said, there's not much the hospital will do unless it's a really nasty break, and most doctors will advise you try and care for it yourself at home - unless it's your big toe, which probably would be worth going to your GP about at least.

Pop a couple of painkillers, keep the foot elevated whenever you can, and wear stiff-soled shoes. A stinging pain doesn't sound that out of the ordinary to me, assuming it's not as painful as it was when you first broke it.

• Paid Members

A mate of mine got sunburn on his feet once, all over the top from toe to ankle. 

By all accounts his feet turned into two giant blisters. I never saw them but in good ukff tradition he did provide a MS Paint interpretation when cancelling a day out because of it. 

• Awards Moderator
22 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

I used the Tesco one before and the quality was shit.I found a snappy snaps near the office and have gone there. Looks decent! Cheers.

Good luck, check what they give you. Every time I use that branch they screw something up. 

Archived