Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there anyone half decent at maths? I need to do a online numerical reasoning test. 12 questions, apparently fairly straightforward, at least that's what I've been told. Thing is, my maths skills.....bloody awful.5 years old level-awful.

Is there anyone who wouldn't mind helping me? I don't know the specific questions at the moment as it's a timed exercise. Would really appreciate any help!

• Paid Members

Tales of the Darkside,The Madness Room, i think is the answer you are looking for

Thanks Patiirc! I've looked into it and it could be the episode that he is talking about. There's no body/skeleton or pocketwatch scene but it was so long ado that the details are probably muddled up. I'll show it to him and see.

I'm looking to build a webpage. It will be very basic, it just needs an 'About Us', 'Information', 'Events', 'Gallery' and 'Members Forum' pages.

What's a good and free builder website to use for this? I'm hoping it will be used by an organisation to replace their current website, so it will need the ability to add an official domain too.

• Awards Moderator

If I have a TV licence where I live, but the other half doesn't where she lives at the moment, and I download a programme through iPlayer at mine, but we watch it at hers... Am I breaking this new rule the BBC have put in? The actual use of iPlayer is done in a licence holding place, just not the viewing (which doesn't even require an Internet connection because I could be watching on a train or something). That's fine to do, right?

I've never used Wix but have built a few Wordpress-based sites. They can be as simple or as complicated as you like. If you have an other Qs or need help just give me a shout.

Thanks Monkee. I had a crack at WordPress yesterday. I've added the basic pages and it's pretty simple to use. I can't see an option for adding a forum though. Is that a paid only addition?

Archived