Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Moderators

Cheers Edgar - Vodafone have been really good and sorted it all out really swiftly (I still haven't even fucking heard back from O2's fraud team). They've added a bunch of security to my account, including paying for a CIFAS subscription for me, which is nice.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

"Turned up missing" annoys me. As in "Dave's car keys turned up missing". If something turns up, it's not bastard missing.

YES. Thank you; I was starting to think I was the only one who thinks this.

The wallpaper that was up had been painted over a few times, it looked dreadful. It took me about six hours to strip the walls it was so fucking sticky!

I have a lot of rolls of paper so I can afford to fuck it up, although to be honest it sounds like a job I'd be shite at. My fingers are unresponsive and I'm impatient as fuck.

• Paid Members

The wallpaper that was up had been painted over a few times, it looked dreadful. It took me about six hours to strip the walls it was so fucking sticky!

I have a lot of rolls of paper so I can afford to fuck it up, although to be honest it sounds like a job I'd be shite at. My fingers are unresponsive and I'm impatient as fuck.

Just take your time. It's not difficult.

Archived