Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Has anyone read Scott Browns’ ‘My Celtic Story’ book, and if so, is it any good and worth 30 bob?

I can’t find it second hand anywhere.

I thought you had a soft spot for the other side?

• Paid Members

Has anybody ever had a problem with their iPhone where their carrier settings just disappear? Woke up this morning to 'Searching...'. No 4G, no phone signal. Thought due to the bad weather the mast in my area might be damaged. But got to work and no change.So I called EE and they said I need to plug my phone into iTunes and somehow that will fix the issue. Can't try that until I get home so just wondering if anyone else has encountered this issue?

Has anybody ever had a problem with their iPhone where their carrier settings just disappear? Woke up this morning to 'Searching...'. No 4G, no phone signal. Thought due to the bad weather the mast in my area might be damaged. But got to work and no change.So I called EE and they said I need to plug my phone into iTunes and somehow that will fix the issue. Can't try that until I get home so just wondering if anyone else has encountered this issue?

Yep, happened to me quite recently with my 5c.  I took it to the Apple store and they told me it was total hardware failure and essentially unfixable.

• Paid Members

Has anyone read Scott Browns’ ‘My Celtic Story’ book, and if so, is it any good and worth 30 bob?

I can’t find it second hand anywhere.

I thought you had a soft spot for the other side?

I do, but I like reading football books.

I support Everton, yet have books on Carragher, Souness and Bellamy. I'm not a complete cunt.

Anyone here use an Android Box? My brother's just about to move and he's thinking about getting one for his new place, but he's looking for some more first hand reviews before making any concrete decisions. He wants to use it mostly for sport but I'd assume general TV matters some too.

• Paid Members

Anyone here use an Android Box? My brother's just about to move and he's thinking about getting one for his new place, but he's looking for some more first hand reviews before making any concrete decisions. He wants to use it mostly for sport but I'd assume general TV matters some too.

Plenty of discussion here...

https://ukff.com/topic/136741-amazon-fire-kodi/?fromsearch=1

Points in a game goes 15>30>40>Win. If both players get to 40 (referred to as Deuce) one player must then win by two scores, the first of which is referred to as 'Advantage' to win the game.

To win a Set you must get to 6 games. If both players get to 5 games in a set, the set can be won if one player gets to 7 games but the other stays on 5. If both players get to 6 games the enter a Tie-Break game where it is first to seven points or two clear points if both are on six points, unless it is in the deciding set were the match will continue until one player wins by two games.

Men's matches tend to be Best of 5 Sets, Women's are Best of 3 Sets

Archived