Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Paid Members

Shittest question ever, but I hope one of the boards many Danny Dyer enthusiasts can assist.  He says something along the lines of "I've only gone and fackin' raunsed it" in relation to making a mistake or a mess of something..

So what is that word?  Cos it isnt that, i've googled it.  And what's it's origin? Because i've never heard anyone else say it ever.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There'll be a video or picture that is viral, like 'when you and bae are deciding on dinner' or whatever and he'll comment on it with my name so that I can see it. My concern is he does it all the time, so it'll annoy my friends on Facebook as it'll appear on their newsfeed.

You can choose who sees posts you've been tagged in via "Settings>Timeline and Tagging Settings" but it's when anyone tags you, I don't think you can specifically say "When x tags me, don't show to y".

• Paid Members

Shittest question ever, but I hope one of the boards many Danny Dyer enthusiasts can assist.  He says something along the lines of "I've only gone and fackin' raunsed it" in relation to making a mistake or a mess of something..

So what is that word?  Cos it isnt that, i've googled it.  And what's it's origin? Because i've never heard anyone else say it ever.

My guess is that its origin is rhyming slang or it's his own attempt at some rhyming slang, given how much of it he uses. So the bit you're struggling to decipher is probably the first part of a phrase and the secondary part, which is omitted, probably rhymes with 'fucked' or something like that.

• Awards Moderator

Shittest question ever, but I hope one of the boards many Danny Dyer enthusiasts can assist. He says something along the lines of "I've only gone and fackin' raunsed it" in relation to making a mistake or a mess of something..

So what is that word? Cos it isnt that, i've googled it. And what's it's origin? Because i've never heard anyone else say it ever.

You don't mean "naused" do you?

Anyone ever been to an MLS game? New York City v LA Galaxy is on whilst I'm over in NYC for Summerslam and thinking about checking it out. Do games generally sell out in advance or can I just get a ticket from the stadium on the day of the match?

Dunno about NYC games, but Galaxy's super easy to get tickets for usually, and has half the capacity of Yankees stadium. Looks like NY use Ticketmaster and you can already get tickets for that game. Red Bulls vs Galaxy used to be considered a "big" game but I don't know if it's been watered down by a second NY team. Gerrard vs Lampard USA style should be fun.

You can drink in your seat out here. Always good to see English tourists taking full advantage and staggering around half cut before the second half starts.

I can't find the retro gaming thread, and I'm not sure it's relevant to WHAT PLAY YOU, so I'll ask here.

I recently bought a N64 Passport (not the Passport Plus III) so I can play Virtual Pro Wrestling 2 on my PAL console. I wack on VPW 2 with ISS Pro 98 as the boot on cartridge, and this pops up on the screen. Then nothing happens. Just this logo.

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/fr/cp0/e15/q65/13043353_10154125713149878_7419965620364422626_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=c506ccb6ec373cf1a16ab3591717fb81&oe=57AD6DBF

Any ideas how to get past this logo so I can finally murder mother fuckers as Misawa?

Cheers!

Archived