Boxing Thread

Egg Shen

I do get that, but theres been problems in boxing, particularly with certain sites and Matchroom cards which Frank Warren has alluded to, where bulks off tickets are being snapped up instantly then put straight back on sale. Matchroom probably has feck all to do with it but they should, like Glastonbury put measures in place to stop it.

• Paid Members

It's a disgrace how 1000's and 1000's of tickets go on sale at other sites at sometimes 3x the price rather than available at the correct price to fans. Is Eddie Hearn in on this? This should be illigal.

I dont believe he is, Frank Warren likes to make out like he is though.

• Paid Members

It's a disgrace how 1000's and 1000's of tickets go on sale at other sites at sometimes 3x the price rather than available at the correct price to fans. Is Eddie Hearn in on this? This should be illigal.

Amen to that. I bought my sister tickets to see Impractical Jokers live at the O2 around 10 months ago from a website for £85 a ticket. Tickets arrived last week (event was on Saturday), face value was less than £30. I'm genuinely surprised this is allowed.

• Paid Members

I tried to get tickets on both occasions to no avail. Ended up going for the coach package on See tickets because that was the only place selling at face value. 44 quid for the ticket. Block 519 row 4. 40 quid for the coach return from Leicester. Very happy with that.

Not bothered about how far we are. Just want to be there for the atmosphere, and I'm sure there will be plenty of screens around for the action too.

Edited by Murtz

It's only a criminal offence to resell football tickets. Incredible isn't it?

Eddie Hearn is 100% in on this. Matchroom have a deal with Stubhub. They're a sub company of Ticketmaster who re-sell tickets at inflated prices as if it's a secondary market. When in fact it's just ticketmaster lumping a load of their own allocation over there. In his most recent interview with IFL he even states that he knows people don't like the deal with Stubhub etc but it's to valuable a deal to let go and basically just says there's 90 thousand tickets you'll get one if you want one sorta thing.

Edited by seanz25

• Paid Members

dunno if anyone's aware but there's a spot of boxing on ITV this Saturday night, marks the first show on the channel since getting back into the game...

16142488_404492006560029_826241189261566

dunno how often they plan on putting these types of shows on but any live boxing is cool with me.