Paid Members Sergio Mendacious Posted August 17, 2013 Paid Members Posted August 17, 2013 My grandparents bought a static caravan down there when I was about 18 months old, in Ingoldmells, and I would think that I probably spent about 250 weekends there in the first 12 years of my life. They basically lived there weekends between March and October, and I spent a lot of those weekends with them.
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted August 18, 2013 Paid Members Posted August 18, 2013 This is great...
Paid Members Surf Digby Posted August 18, 2013 Paid Members Posted August 18, 2013 This is great... Needs more Billy Jack.
Paid Members Surf Digby Posted August 27, 2013 Paid Members Posted August 27, 2013 The Japanese continue to perpetuate the rumour that they're absolutely bonkers.
Paid Members wolfvinson Posted August 27, 2013 Paid Members Posted August 27, 2013 Thanks for that, I'm stuck at home waiting for a package so these'll keep me occupied! My pleasure. And if you haven't already seen it, here is what I found to be a really cool documentary on the guy. Hated's great, i bought that on VHS from Forbidden Planet about 15 years ago, i couldn't believe what i was seeing. Bit of trivia i only found out recently, the documentary is directed by Todd Phillips, who went on to direct The Hangover. I imported it as a pre-release. I also have all the shows from that tour on VHS. Merle (GG's brother) has a stonkong collection.
Paid Members WWFChilli Posted August 29, 2013 Paid Members Posted August 29, 2013 Scooby Doo parodies Twin Peaks.
Paid Members Wretch Posted September 4, 2013 Paid Members Posted September 4, 2013 GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY PENIS What a gent.
Loki Posted September 4, 2013 Posted September 4, 2013 That's a fantastic way to resist arrest. "And you, sir... are you waiting to receive my limp penis?"
Guy Bifkin Posted September 4, 2013 Posted September 4, 2013 Saw it last night and actually wept with laughter. "A succulent Chinese meal" is a phrase I intend to use more often.
Keith Houchen Posted September 4, 2013 Posted September 4, 2013 Saw it last night and actually wept with laughter. "A succulent Chinese meal" is a phrase I intend to use more often. That was the clincher for me, too.
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted September 4, 2013 Paid Members Posted September 4, 2013 I debated where to put this, as it can go in the Documentary thread, my grandson WHAT PLAY YOU, but I've settled on here: , a 25th Anniversary documentary on the Street Fighter phenomenon. It's about 80mins long and takes in some of the creation, the death of the arcade scene, the exponential growth of the tournament and pro players, and the development of SFIV. It manages to swing interviews with some really big hitters, like Yoshi Ono, Yu Suzuki and the lead Tekken designer (name escapes me), as well as top tournament players like Justin Wong and Daigo. Towards the end there's a strong focus on the troubles with SFIV being 3D which I wanted to know a lot more about. Hitboxes, mmmm. If you were a fan of Street Fighter II at any point, give it a try. JLM, Chest and Whinehouse should get right on this.
Paid Members garynysmon Posted September 20, 2013 Paid Members Posted September 20, 2013 Richard Keys interrupting Summerslam 92 to bring us news of the clash of the titans between Norwich and Forest. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxNWcxjPJXE
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.